• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Clenbuterol is it worth a damn?

Tinypeter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been doing research on clenbuterol.
Seem some people say it's amazing, some say it's not worth the side affects for what you get out of it.

If you have used it, what was your experience.

Personal experience it worked well if your diet is in check. Elevated heart rate, curved appetite, raises internal temp a little. I burn more calories all day with it for sure. Gatta keep and eye on your blood pressure and what not but from the one time I ran it it seems worth it 🤷‍♂️ I think I was running 40mcg a day

Not worth it and most sources I've tried.its.either bunk, underdosed. The best clen I had still.left alot to be desired. I was at 13% bf and used it for 6.weeks or so....and ended.up with 13% bf still.
I'm sure if you go straight beast with cardio it would work better but then just going beast can do that alone.

if you keep the dosages within reason i think its great personally.

i do 25mg 2 weeks, then 1 - 2 weeks off. I dont really rely it on too much but it gives me extra umph.

Not worth it and most sources I've tried.its.either bunk, underdosed. The best clen I had still.left alot to be desired. I was at 13% bf and used it for 6.weeks or so....and ended.up with 13% bf still.
I'm sure if you go straight beast with cardio it would work better but then just going beast can do that alone.
6 weeks of cutting you shouldve lost substantial weight even if you didnt have the clen. Sounds like you were trying to use it to replace the diet and cardio instead of enhance it.

Ive cut my carbs by half and added some healthy fats.
Protein is about the same 250 ish
Carbs are in the 300g ish but only on Mon,wed,Fri when I lift.
on the off days tue,Thu,sat,sun I take in maybe 100g of carbs if that and do am fasted cardio 60% to 65% heart rate for 1hr then another hr in the evening.🤷🏻 This is the end of week 4.

I've been lazy and have not actual counted my macros yet so yes I'm just guessing.

Bouncing back and forth from 210-208 bf?
Was at 216lb 21%bf

Just running 1g test 4ius hgh. Only 1month in on the gh though 2iu when I wake up 2ius at lunch

Ive cut my carbs by half and added some healthy fats.
Protein is about the same 250 ish
Carbs are in the 300g ish but only on Mon,wed,Fri when I lift.
on the off days tue,Thu,sat,sun I take in maybe 100g of carbs if that and do am fasted cardio 60% to 65% heart rate for 1hr then another hr in the evening.🤷🏻 This is the end of week 4.

I've been lazy and have not actual counted my macros yet so yes I'm just guessing.

Bouncing back and forth from 210-208 bf?
Was at 216lb 21%bf

Just running 1g test 4ius hgh. Only 1month in on the gh though 2iu when I wake up 2ius at lunch
Brother I personally believe you will transform If you start weighing and counting your macros. Download the lose it app, makes it so simple. You basically only have to weigh your meats most other things can be scanned. The free version is awesome, I pay 30$ a year for the full version that actually adds up micronutrients vitamins minerals etc

Brother I personally believe you will transform If you start weighing and counting your macros. Download the lose it app, makes it so simple. You basically only have to weigh your meats most other things can be scanned. The free version is awesome, I pay 30$ a year for the full version that actually adds up micronutrients vitamins minerals etc
I need to do that. I also need a bf scale that lies every now and then to boost my fragile ego.

I used it maybe 15 years ago. I didn't see much difference. Personally, the Ephedrine you could legally buy in the late 90s, early 2000s was way more effective. That stuff was crazy good.

I used it maybe 15 years ago. I didn't see much difference. Personally, the Ephedrine you could legally buy in the late 90s, early 2000s was way more effective. That stuff was crazy good.
Agreed. I used it daily (ephedrine). Clen only a couple of times. Didn't agree with me. I wouldn't touch either nowadays.

It shines when under 8-10% when dieting starts to get hard and is a great tool to get on stage. It's the icing on the cake. No need if you're over 10% IMO. It's not something you want to do often for obvious heart related reasons.

Annoys me when I see heavy people use it. Diet, diet, diet.

I’m old, 55, so I’m going to say not worth it if you have high blood pressure like me and you’re not a young Buck.
I’ve used it precontest when I was rushed to reduce body fat. It works but the cramping is a bitch!
I much, much prefer HGH, anavar, and winstrol. 👍

Get Shredded!
Remember they asked for a photo of your licence before you bought?
They use to sell them in muscle mag's all the time.... I bought once. Too much for me... like you said they were strong! I was doing an E/C/A stack and I thought I was going to have a stroke.

Nobody uses bronkiad anymore? I used that a little fuck that. Lol felt like I was time traveling

Been doing research on clenbuterol.
Seem some people say it's amazing, some say it's not worth the side affects for what you get out of it.

If you have used it, what was your experience.
It has mixed reviews bc probably 70% of people are getting fake shit.
Real clen is very effective.

Personally I will only use it if I'm trying to get peeled.

It's not magic, but will help increase basal metabolism by a couple hundred calories. Which can help when you're in a prep situation when food, body fat, and energy are all extremely low.

I think albuterol/salbutamol does pretty much the same thing but with much shorter half life and lower potency, so if it doesn't agree with you the misery doesn't last very long. To get the same effect just need to dose it several times a day, and dose it higher (mg instead of mcg). I have Super Shredder from AminoAsylum which is an injectable pre workout, has a little albuterol in it along with various other things and it definitely makes me shaky even at a half dose (0.5cc).

Albuterol also has anti-hyperkalemic effect which might come in handy for those that have high potassium levels because of ARB and/or beta blocker use. Mine runs high as I take both azilsartan and nebivolol for both blood pressure control (my BP goes up strongly on anabolics) and as prophylaxis for LVH (in conjunction with SR9009).

I have both clenbuterol and albuterol on hand, and was thinking of trying them once I'm off my current mini-blast with stable weight for a couple weeks. Already have an elevated RHR from anabolics plus GH so don't need anything else cranking it up right now. I'll report back if I give it a try. I am curious how it would work alongside nebivolol; that combo would be a b1 blockade with b2 agonist and b3 agonist so thinking it could conceivably give the fat burning benefits while mitigating undesirable b1 sides.

Ever tried PSL? On their clen now and even at 20mcg this shit is strong..

Clen is one of the drugs that is mis used by majority of users for weight loss. It works and it works perfectly. To make it simple it helps you burn an extra 350 calories a day and thats it. I run 40mcg with 50t3 and it works every time. Now if you are in caloric deficit and doing cardio and 350 calories on top of it comes from clen you are golden. If you think you are going to take clen and eat whatever you want and no cardio and loose weight, you will be very disappointed.

350 extra calories per day. Simple.

Back