• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen

Deezo

You may delay, but time will not.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nearly 2 months since my last shot, took 24 days nolvadex. Lost roughly2 kgs in total.
Anybody who says "you WILL lose your gains after a cycle". Naaa.
I've done about 4 cycles properly, came off and messed around and yes my gains were gone as fast as they came. BUT as few knowledgeable members here have mentioned. Stay on track with diet, intensity and stay consistent. You will keep most. Also strength now is better than when I was on cycle, only taking creatine which I wasn't when on. Maybe that. Overall I feel wayyy better.

Just a post for newbies who think they may lose all gains or so on. You can keep majority. Just keep pushing 💪💯

Attachments

• PicsArt_07-26-07.37.33.jpg
    PicsArt_07-26-07.37.33.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 37
Nearly 2 months since my last shot, took 24 days nolvadex. Lost roughly2 kgs in total.
I've done about 4 cycles properly, came off and messed around and yes my gains were gone as fast as they came. BUT as few knowledgeable members here have mentioned. Stay on track with diet, intensity and stay consistent. You will keep most. Also strength now is better than when I was on cycle, only taking creatine which I wasn't when on. Maybe that. Overall I feel wayyy better.

Just a post for newbies who think they may lose all gains or so on. You can keep majority. Just keep pushing 💪💯
Love the plate face..
If you lost hate to see what ya had cuz!!
Massive!

8 weeks off?

Stay off for 2 years and try to keep everything 💯. I get what your saying but sooner or later your shits not gonna come back online after blasting and cruising constantly.

Not judging. You look great.

Just saying. TRT is in almost everyone’s future if they wanna look and feel good after 40-ish.

8 weeks off?

Stay off for 2 years and try to keep everything 💯. I get what your saying but sooner or later your shits not gonna come back online after blasting and cruising constantly.

Just saying. TRT is in almost everyone’s future if they wanna look and feel good after 40-ish.
OK, thanks! Chat in 2 years from now 💪

Looking good Barbell! Thx for sharing your experience good to hear 💪

IML Gear Cream!

Why is the title of the thread 'Clen'?

8 weeks off?

You 40 now bro? Time waits on no one:eek:
I'll say this, sometimes I look forward to just TRT doses or even a little less. Some of my blasts can make me feel kind of shitty near the end even if I am killing it in the gym.

Looking crazy bro!!

Back