• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

BTC transfer fees

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s going on with these fees ?? Over 200 bucks just to send . I was reading about this Runes shit and these miners are churning away , it’s all Chinese to me.

I purchase with cash app but sent to other wallet , maybe that was a mistake. Have always been afraid to send using cash app
Cashapp makes sense for smaller orders meaning like 500ish or less. If you’re ordering 2k in gear yea maybe transfer wallets.

Atomic wallet is another great option. You can buy crypto directly from the app and send for like 10-30$ for a 1k order.

I purchase with cash app but sent to other wallet , maybe that was a mistake. Have always been afraid to send using cash app
With all the kerfuffle of people getting banned because they sent to an address that was flagged the concern is well founded.

So is Atomic wallet not getting hit with this same bullshit I’m seeing . I paid small amount for same amount purchase beginning of April. Now 200+ bones just for 250 bones worth of DVDs , fuckin insane .
So $450 total for a $250 order? Dayummm, that's batshit insane!

I hope it’s very short lived and those miners get what they’re after . Spent a good hour reading about it but it’s way over my head 🤣

You can figure out fees using the sat/vB numbers from this site. I haven't figured out how it
works. Maybe someone understands it and can explain. Supposedly, you can get fees down to
just a few dollars or less depending on the amount.

I hope it’s very short lived and those miners get what they’re after . Spent a good hour reading about it but it’s way over my head 🤣
I just ran a quick search and sounds like fees have come way down now since the halving, thankfully.

See if you can use a different crypto. These fees only affect bitcoin.

Some wallet have higher fees than others, Exodus wallet now works great with slightly lower fees. I had a trust wallet the fees were outrageous

Other than BTC what’s the next best thing ? Something that most people will accept ?
Check with the source. A lot accept ethereum and monero. Some accept litecoin. I know with CoinBase there’s a US Dollar wallet. That’s entirely stable like cash. You can fund that and use that to buy the cryptocurrency.

Get Shredded!
POV: not sure if you know this, everything is tracked if they wanna track it they can and will

Oh I know , I really don’t care about that. I just prefer easy simple transactions 🤣 I’m literally the dumbest person ever when it comes to electronics and shit, pure caveman. I’ve learned to try and keep up with the trends and shit so I’m not too caught off guard when things start changing . Getting out of my little box and trying to learn some shit

Oh I know , I really don’t care about that. I just prefer easy simple transactions 🤣 I’m literally the dumbest person ever when it comes to electronics and shit, pure caveman. I’ve learned to try and keep up with the trends and shit so I’m not too caught off guard when things start changing . Getting out of my little box and trying to learn some shit
one easy way to use btc as a buying power is use a btc kiosk, deposit the cash there and send it straight to your sellers wallet ID. its easy and less expensive

Sorry , for dumb ass question but what is usdt?

A stable coin form of crypto that is supposed to be pegged to the US dollar in value although it hasn’t been $1 at all times in the past few months.

It's a Stable Coin, Tether, which is the representation of Fiat currency Dollar, so the pricing is stable and aligned to the dollar,
If you buy $100 you should have $98 of USDT

A lot of transactions are made using Stable coins like USDT to avoid fluctuations between the moment you send the coin to the moment the receiver gets it.
Example : I send you 5k worth of BTC, by the time you get it you could receive $4800 worth of BTC. With the Stable coin this issue is non existent

Back