• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Breaks between cycles

Olek1066

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on a pretty low dose of test c, 200mg a week, with really low T. Since this is only bringing my T levels to around normal should I do post cycle therapy? Or could I up my own doses and preform a legit cycle of a higher quality testosterone?

Yes, sorry.
I was prescribed 200mg a week for the trt. Along with hcg, b12, anastrozole.
Along with tge trt I was prescribed Hgh which I take on a separate schedule.

Ok, that was my line of thinking. Thanks for confirming.
Oh, and respect for the fast response.
Thanks again

Guys on TRT have it made! just blast and cruise man, no point in PCT'ing if you are on TRT just return to your base dose after your blast!:winkfinger:

Guys on TRT have it made! just blast and cruise man, no point in PCT'ing if you are on TRT just return to your base dose after your blast!:winkfinger:

Thanks for this. I was wondering the same thing...if my doc puts me on testim do I need to do it in cycles.

Yup no need for pct! Also really wanted to throw out there that you Doctor sounds like he actually knows what he is doing! Stick with him!

If you have low t why not stay on trt. Do a blast then go back to trt.

Why everybody does not understand this is beyond me. Do they not no what TRT stands for?

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

With trt there is no need for the stressful and emotional pct.

IML Gear Cream!
of course, you might want to throw in a cycle or two every year just for fun. I would never have thought of this before starting trt 3+ years ago, but since I was doing most of the legwork anyways, my natural curiosity led me to exploring what was possible. thanks to the guys on this forum, it takes most if not all of the mystery out of this subject. As others have said, no need for pct (you are not on a cycle, just replacing), keep up the hcg to keep the boys alive. Me, I intend on cruising forever.

ha---one of the few advantages of getting older. Don't have to worry about pct....got all the kids I need (plus grandkid),.....just cruise on what you want.....keep E down and the libido up and life is beautiful...............

The only reason to come off TRT is to have kids... And the difference is very noticeable.

Back