• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

bloodwork

Swoleee

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so this was my first cycle besides test. I have low t natty so always will be cruising 250 for life or blasting something safly. Hopefully. Anyway how bad is my bloodwork??? I used 600 mg test e for 8 weeks. Tbol 20mg ed anavar 50mg Ed and 100mg proviron Ed for 7-8 weeks. I would occasionally take adex and it would only be .25-mg 2x a week but I guess just that was too much but I didn’t have any sides being low e2. I only did adex on the last few weeks so it wasn’t the full 8 weeks in ai. Next time
Using mast eq or Aromasin.

Attachments

• IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    557.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6372.jpeg
    IMG_6372.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 44
How long ago did the cycle end? When were these bloods taken?

That was a very short cycle, next time push it to minimum 12 weeks.

Not sure why you decided on two orals in addition to the test @ 600mg as a first cycle.

You can clearly see how the anavar and tbol wrecked havoc on your liver and cholesterol values. Not ideal at all, but will bounce back, depending on the first two questions....

Not sure why you decided on two orals in addition to the test @ 600mg as a first cycle.

You can clearly see how the anavar and tbol wrecked havoc on your liver and cholesterol values. Not ideal at all, but will bounce back, depending on the first two questions....

This was right after 7 weeks within a few days of taking last oral. Cuz I ran out of tbol and Proviron ,decided to stop to check bloods. To see how low everything is while in the cycle. I’m still on 500mg test. But trying to clean up been taking fish oils and milk thistle I havnt gotten bloods yet. This was prob 2 months ago I did that in January/feb

Was your blood pressure sky high? Liver bad, cholesterol bad, dunno how you gauge if the orals are helping cause they whacked your blood markers pretty hard? Didn't catch your age but if they was my bloodwork the tbol would have to go, and too much ai.

Bp was normal 120-130/60s and I’m 29. I eat super clean. I prob won’t go with orals again. What supplements should I buy on Amazon. Tudca, nac,

Also how much better or worse would a tren mast blend be 100mg a week?

Are you taking anything against these bad lipids? Fishoil? Citrus Bergamot?

Your AST & ALT ist high because you're working out.

Are you taking anything against these bad lipids? Fishoil? Citrus Bergamot?

Your AST & ALT ist high because you're working out.

Yes I’m taking 4g fish oil Ed. 1200 mg milk thistle and 500 dandillion ed

Is that bad tho? I thought low shgb is good
No it's not bad when in your example. The lower SHBG the more free test is available, it can be beneficial to some. With other drugs it may elevate your E2 (for example t-bol) but is not an issue on Proviron because it acts as an AI. Nevertheless, I would make sure that your SHBG is in range.

You're taking a lot of oral which lowers your SHBG. I don't know why you're using Var with so many other oral drugs. If you would stay just on var, your SHBG would come in range. Or just drive with proviron and you don't need an AI.

Where is your E2? I just see <15.....so it's too low?

These labs are irrelevant imo. One would fully expect your labs to be terrible running orals for 7-8 weeks. That`s what orals do. They wreck your lab work. Getting lab work while using orals or right after stopping is only showing you how bad they are wrecking your markers during the usage of them. Lab work is a snap shot of how your bloodwork looks at the time of the lab draw and yours. Everything is going to be completely different now. I`m honestly surprised your liver enzymes aren`t higher tbh.

Proviron and Anavar both have estrogen lowering effects. That`s why the little bit of armidex crashed your e2.

I hope you don`t take this as me being an ass. On the contrary. I want you to see that these labs don`t matter in the grand scheme of things and the results are as one would expect. :cool: That way you aren`t stressing over something being wrong.

You was just running your rpms in the red for a while, your engine is over heating a bit and your car just needs to cool down.

I would be willing to bet your labs are back to normal since you been off the orals for 2 months. If your diet is in check that is....if diet isn`t great your lipids may still be a bit messy.

I’ll get labs done again soon and see where stuff is. I ordered liv52 nac tudca and kattonase today off amazon!!

And yes my diet is really clean. I lv been eating like a pro for past 2-3 years. No seed oils. Artificial anything. All organic. Only using olive oil spray when cooking. No butter for years. No dairy. Just chicken turkey salmon and a steak here and there. rice and red potatoes for carbs. Only water 1-2 gal a day.

What would be a good next cycle that’s safer and more enhancing when bloodwork back to normal?? I look pretty big in gym. 190-200 lbs. got good vascularity. I bet 15% bf. Striations in shoulders that are capped 😉

What is more potent on lipids mast or eq? And what about hairline for the two? If I ran 400mg test what would I run the mast or eq at? 150-200?

What is more potent on lipids mast or eq? And what about hairline for the two? If I ran 400mg test what would I run the mast or eq at? 150-200?
I`m not certain but I`d venture to say mast may be a bit harder on lipids based on the type of steroid it is. I would not run eq at only 150 or 200 though. If I was going to run that small of an amount of something it would for sure be mast. 200 mast works well at lowering shbg to free up testosterone.

As for the hair line......I`ve never been concerned about that bc I didn`t have hair before I started gear. Imo if someone`s priority is maintaining their hair then they may want to avoid anything beyond trt entirely. Running testosterone in higher dosages is what will effect your hair bc testosterone converts into DHT by an enzyme in our bodies called 5-alpha-reductase.

Get Shredded!
EQ will give you that mud blud. (high rbc, hemoglobin, hemocrit).

Mast and test should be run almost equal, I'd say 400 test, 300mast.

This was right after 7 weeks within a few days of taking last oral. Cuz I ran out of tbol and Proviron ,decided to stop to check bloods. To see how low everything is while in the cycle. I’m still on 500mg test. But trying to clean up been taking fish oils and milk thistle I havnt gotten bloods yet. This was prob 2 months ago I did that in January/feb
Your lipids are skewed. Your liver enzymes are a bit high. Your SHBG is in the dirt. Your thyroid T3 and T4 are in the dirt because your SHBG is in the dirt. All this can be corrected in 8 weeks if you drop to a real TRT dose that puts you at 800 ng/dL. And, that move will make you more responsive next cycle. Your orals scheme was a big part of this. Keeping your test at 500 mg/w has prolonged the skewed values.

I’ll hit a trt dose like 250cc a week. And run my supps I ordered from Amazon and see where im
At. Then I’ll prob start off with mast. I have not had any hair issues yet and Iv ran that 600mg dose for a while a few times. And my blood is never thick yet. I’ll stay away from orals from now on and only use proviron when I can

I only ran Thoes orals because i thought they were pretty mild for being harmful (tbol and var) I used the proviron to get extra libido and estrogen low

I only ran Thoes orals because i thought they were pretty mild for being harmful (tbol and var) I used the proviron to get extra libido and estrogen low
nothing wrong with what you did especially. I wouldn't run all those orals at once because it will crash shbg and that can mess thigns up temporarily. Thing is running a protocol that gets you back to healthy numbers before you turn things up again. Dropping to true TRT for 4-8 weeks you shouldn't lose anything other than the steroid pump, which comes back right away. But you do what works for you but maybe try this at some point and see how much better things work when you get back to cycle healthy responsive and ready to go.

I’ll Deff drop my dose for a few weeks, thanks everyone for the help

Back