• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Work on Euro Pharmacies Test Cyp

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
168mg per week broken up into 24mg daily injections.

Screenshot_20240303_225904_MyQuest.jpg

Looks perfect 👌 👍

Did you notice an increase in free testosterone by doing daily injections? I`m curious of the effect on SHBG. That is a phenomenal Free Test.
So my free test is usually always pretty high. However, this is the highest I've seen in 👍

Unfortunately it looks like I didn't include SHBG on my blood work order. I could've swore it was included in one of my bundles but I must've picked the wrong one 🙄

Bro that is crazy high but in a good way.
EP test Cyp is second to none the best. Simply just a phenomenal product.
I'm not complaining 😎

IML Gear Cream!
How do you feel everyday compared to all the other protocols?
Besides your blood work speaking volumes.
I feel really stable.

I did 2x a week for a long time and the day before my next shot I never felt as good as the 3 days prior. Switching to daily injections removed this emotional rollercoaster.

It was annoying at first pinning daily but now I have a whole little ritual every night 😁

I feel really stable.

I did 2x a week for a long time and the day before my next shot I never felt as good as the 3 days prior. Switching to daily injections removed this emotional rollercoaster.

It was annoying at first pinning daily but now I have a whole little ritual every night 😁

I've switched to daily injections the last couple years. No matter the ester. It's been a good move for me. Less oil volume, more stable blood levels, and better overall feeling.

I feel really stable.

That makes perfect sense that after a while it just becomes a daily ritual, hitting it before or after the shower in the evening.

What sites were you using in rotating with?

That makes perfect sense that after a while it just becomes a daily ritual, hitting it before or after the shower in the evening.

What sites were you using in rotating with?
I've been using the 3 heads of both delts since the oil volume is so small. I've actually noticed a nice "site enhancment" effect from this approach with minimal new scar tissue build up.

I started incorporating triceps the last 2 weeks as well hoping to get that same effect.

I also don't mind throwing it in my quad if I'm tired and just want to get it over with 😂

I've been using the 3 heads of both delts since the oil volume is so small. I've actually noticed a nice "site enhancment" effect from this approach with minimal new scar tissue build up.

I started incorporating triceps the last 2 weeks as well hoping to get that same effect.

I also don't mind throwing it in my quad if I'm tired and just want to get it over with 😂
That's the one beautiful thing about the delts when you add some oil volume to it, for a day or so there's some nice site enhancement 🤣💪💪

Back