• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big YMS TD 🔥⛽️

JackedCarpenter33

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMG_3535.jpeg

Best customer service in the game, super fast TD, we’re going to have a sick log coming soon 💪⛽

For anyone wondering, YMS sustanon hits so fucking hard, 50mgs TNE 😱💪

The gains don’t stop…

I love getting shipments from them. I see you went with tri-tren. Will try that myself one of these days. Their tren is on point. That and the Deca you gonna explode. Have fun brother
I took your advice brother 💪 went with NPP so I don’t have to wait so long. If you look at the breakdown of their sust it’s wild.

I’ve been using them forever. First off Libby is just awesome, great customer service, and I swear to god they ship from my back yard 😂

As for the tri-tren I figured since I’m blasting sustanon might as well get the sustanon of tren

I love getting shipments from them. I see you went with tri-tren. Will try that myself one of these days. Their tren is on point. That and the Deca you gonna explode. Have fun brother
Thankyou for sharing the feedback and loving our products, we are glad to hear that our products are meeting your fitness goals!

We appreciate your support and look forward to serve you as life long customer.

Libby

View attachment 128670

Best customer service in the game, super fast TD, we’re going to have a sick log coming soon 💪⛽

The gains don’t stop…
Awesome TD brother. I love love love the sust. Looking forward to following your log. Thank you for the kind words and support

View attachment 128670

The gains don’t stop…
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and sharing your experience, also showcasing our genlabs products.

Really happy to hear that you found our products and services amazing.

Can't wait to see your log.

Libby

I took your advice brother 💪 went with NPP so I don’t have to wait so long. If you look at the breakdown of their sust it’s wild.

I’ve been using them forever. First off Libby is just awesome, great customer service, and I swear to god they ship from my back yard 😂

As for the tri-tren I figured since I’m blasting sustanon might as well get the sustanon of tren
Thankyou for sharing your positive experience, we are equally thrilled and excited to have a customer delight experience with our top notch products, we are happy to hear that our products align with your fitness objectives!

Keep ordering and sharing your feedback as we love to hear from our customers and promise to exceed your expectations with every order as customer satisfaction is our priority!

Thankyou for your trust!

Libby

Last edited:
Back