• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Bd safety glide prescription?

Halfi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just went to order a couple boxes of 27g 5/8 BD safety glides. After they ran my card they emailed me and told me I need a prescription. wtf? lol never had that happen before. Woulda been nice to tell me prior to completion of payment. When I called to cable they asked me what I was using them. Send them a pic of the medication and they can issue the syringes. I should sent a picture of a button bag full of tan powder ? .

This was through vitality medical. Also Betty mills requires a script. I needed up finding a site that had them but thought this was a little rediculous.

I just bought the last box from another site but Mann what a process this time around

Just went to order a couple boxes of 27g 5/8 BD safety glides. After they ran my card they emailed me and told me I need a prescription. wtf? lol never had that happen before. Woulda been nice to tell me prior to completion of payment. When I called to cable they asked me what I was using them. Send them a pic of the medication and they can issue the syringes. I should sent a picture of a button bag full of tan powder ? .

This was through vitality medical. Also Betty mills requires a script. I needed up finding a site that had them but thought this was a little rediculous.

I just bought the last box from another site but Mann what a process this time around
SOME places are absolutely ridiculous with policies and shit.... Wtf????????
Walmart "tried" to give me grief about skin pins, Iost my shit and said do I look like a junkie (not joking either)...?

They rlly can’t decline u those things in pharmacy’s. God for bid u do actually need those needles for medical purposes that would be a huge lawsuit. I was an in junkie for over 10year of my life. Never once was I denied asking for bags of 29 gauge u100 diabetic syriges

I guess online it’s different

New Jersey resident here.

in my state all pins require a prescription and a lot of vendors require a prescription to ship to my state.
I get all my pins from GPSMedlab or total diabetes supply
Brother don't be fooled by this, Joisey boy here too..
You can in fact get them, because I do it, this is the law that they have to by law sell them to you.
However the only thing that can go against it is if that corporation that owns that facility their policy forbids it, however you can go into any pharmacy and tell them even when they deny you by law they have to sell them to you, you don't need to give them an exclamation.
This bald-headed motherfucker tried giving me shit about it, and I just went ham on the guy and I even told him call corporate, and get a supervisor and I explain the law. And he just shut up and I got my purchase.
However they will bop you over the head with the price if you want something intramuscular, even with prescription it's fucking bananas.
But you can get them in Jersey at the pharmacy you simply just have to emphasize that it's the law.

Brother don't be fooled by this, Joisey boy here too..
You can in fact get them, because I do it, this is the law that they have to by law sell them to you.
However the only thing that can go against it is if that corporation that owns that facility their policy forbids it, however you can go into any pharmacy and tell them even when they deny you by law they have to sell them to you, you don't need to give them an exclamation.
This bald-headed motherfucker tried giving me shit about it, and I just went ham on the guy and I even told him call corporate, and get a supervisor and I explain the law. And he just shut up and I got my purchase.
However they will bop you over the head with the price if you want something intramuscular, even with prescription it's fucking bananas.
But you can get them in Jersey at the pharmacy you simply just have to emphasize that it's the law.
That doesnt surprise me, ive never tried.

I always just ordered from places that allowed me to, or bought over the counter in PA

That doesnt surprise me, ive never tried.

I always just ordered from places that allowed me to, or bought over the counter in PA
Bro just keep ordering them, because that's what I do, you'll end up blowing a gasket and just getting yourself in a bad mood dealing with the people behind the counter, who don't know the rules.
It's not even worth it plus it's overpriced.
But if you're ever in a pinch just know, that you actually do have the right and you can get them if you need them.
But if it's intramuscular they mostly have on hand 23g.. They can keep that shit, but anything else is mostly special order and they try to bop you over the head.
It makes you wonder, because you walk out with the handful, and the price you pay you could have got three boxes. ??

Bro just keep ordering them, because that's what I do, you'll end up blowing a gasket and just getting yourself in a bad mood dealing with the people behind the counter, who don't know the rules.
It's not even worth it plus it's overpriced.
But if you're ever in a pinch just know, that you actually do have the right and you can get them if you need them.
But if it's intramuscular they mostly have on hand 23g.. They can keep that shit, but anything else is mostly special order and they try to bop you over the head.
It makes you wonder, because you walk out with the handful, and the price you pay you could have got three boxes. ??
oh fuck all that, i pin everything with 1/2" slin pins or smaller.
I havent used a proper harpoon in a while

New Jersey resident here.

in my state all pins require a prescription and a lot of vendors require a prescription to ship to my state.
I get all my pins from GPSMedlab or total diabetes supply
I usually use gpz for my 1/2” and my barrels. But they don’t carry a 27g 5/8”

What’s the process now, you get a refund? And your mean the BD precision glides? I never seen the safety glides.

I can’t pin my glutes with a 1/2”. 5/8 is perfect for glutes and thighs

What’s the process now, you get a refund? And your mean the BD precision glides? I never seen the safety glides.
Negative there called safety glides.

Yah they refund me in 3-5 business days

IMG_2154.png

fair enough, i cant do glutes, too much twisting for me, everywhere else 1/2 has been perfect for me.
but i also dont really use quads either so its a bit of an unfair comparison.

oh fuck all that, i pin everything with 1/2" slin pins or smaller.
I havent used a proper harpoon in a while
Hahah.. precisely man, that's why I don't mess around with that, 95% of my injections are 1/2" or 5/8" 27g..
When necessary I will use a 25 1" in glutes..

Where u gettin the 27g 5/8 from ? I have trouble getting them sometimes. Currently having trouble lol. I needed 2 boxes but 1 will do for now
Hahah.. precisely man, that's why I don't mess around with that, 95% of my injections are 1/2" or 5/8" 27g..
When necessary I will use a 25 1" in glutes.

Where u gettin the 27g 5/8 from ? I have trouble getting them sometimes. Currently having trouble lol. I needed 2 boxes but 1 will do for now
Getpinz... Sometimes what I do is just order the 1mL barrels and I get a shitload of tips, or I'll just order a shitload of 3mL. Barrels and again I just get a variety of different needle tips.
But you're better off using 3mL barrels because the 1mL are super long and flimsy, and if the viscosity of the oil is slightly thicker and coming out more slowly they can be obtained in the butt.

Getpinz... Sometimes what I do is just order the 1mL barrels and I get a shitload of tips, or I'll just order a shitload of 3mL. Barrels and again I just get a variety of different needle tips.
But you're better off using 3mL barrels because the 1mL are super long and flimsy, and if the viscosity of the oil is slightly thicker and coming out more slowly they can be obtained in the butt.
I’ve always used 3ml. I haven’t ran a cycle yet where there’s less then 1ml going into a barrel at once lol. Right now I’m doing 250 test a week so this the only time I could benefit from a 1ml .

I’ll have to check them out. Thanks bro

Get Shredded!
What happens when u pin glutes with 0.5" pins? Just curious.
All I use is 0.5" 27g slin pins in upper quad, glutes, delts, chest, lats, delts.
Obviously I rotate quite a bit but I pin ED.

What happens when u pin glutes with 0.5" pins? Just curious.
All I use is 0.5" 27g slin pins in upper quad, glutes, delts, chest, lats, delts.
Obviously I rotate quite a bit but I pin ED.
For me I wouldn’t go deep enough into the muscle.

I just tried to order from Betty Mills 2 days ago and it told me I needed a script for vial adapter so I end up ordering it somewhere else

At least 1 thing good about California and only 1. I can get all the syringes and needles I need.

Because of oil volume?
A lump?
I pin ed so it's always under 1ml & I never get above 15%bf.
No bump. I will get pip though if I don’t use a 5/8. When I’m on cycle I pin ED also. My oil volume has yet to be under 1ml a pin lol

No bump. I will get pip though if I don’t use a 5/8. When I’m on cycle I pin ED also. My oil volume has yet to be under 1ml a pin lol
Right on, I just curious.

Back