• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Bac water

Astro95

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My go to is @GYMnTONIC for Bac water, but he’s been oos for a while at least when I’ve checked. Looking to get some mt2 and need a reliable place for h20, preferably not a source with a minimum, not looking for gear. Any recommendations are appreciated fellas.

H&B has BAC and no minimum.

I've had good luck on Amazon but the brand I usually get isn't on there so I can't link you.

Bought some from Amazon
View attachment 130460
That was my go to as well/Amazon.
Then my sick mind started to think..
that's fucking cheap,for 2/3 packs!!
They could by same bottles,print labels and put tap water in it!?!?
How would ya know?
So I've neen going with Wes as well..
just looked and he is out as stated above..

That was my go to as well/Amazon.
Then my sick mind started to think..
that's fucking cheap,for 2/3 packs!!
They could by same bottles,print labels and put tap water in it!?!?
How would ya know?
So I've neen going with Wes as well..
just looked and he is out as stated above..
I feel like tap water would result in some sore injection sites due to the chemicals in tap water. I could be wrong though. I could also be injecting tap water every single day of my life as well :oops:

Just buy Pharma grade PFIZER bac water from these guys below. you can pay with credit car and be at your house in 3 days. I buy a few bottles and just store in fridge. No guess work whether or not you buying junk bac water.

View attachment 130485
Not bad price either man..
will be my move if tonic stays out long?🤙

Just buy Pharma grade PFIZER bac water from these guys below. you can pay with credit car and be at your house in 3 days. I buy a few bottles and just store in fridge. No guess work whether or not you buying junk bac water.

View attachment 130485
Went with this, appreciate it you bro. Thanks everyone who replied. Let’s get this tan on the road.

anytime ive tried the stuff from amazon i get red lumps or some type of itch. With tonics im always smooth and good to go. But i agree with liver king. The site he posted is next best thing

I should have mine any day..

Customs lets mine sit for 3-4 months. Just to try and punish me.

Absolute shit show what these people do. They have no lives and nothing better to do then to stop sterile water from getting to me.

"I got you good you fuckers". We are dealing with fucking Rod Farva running the federal government.

1713188919495.png

Back