• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone go back to the days of fina and synovex?

FatBoyFred

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
maybe even mixed with some everclear and vegetable oils from the grocery store lol... Just curious. It used to be pretty common.

Use to buy the carts all the time.

maybe even mixed with some everclear and vegetable oils from the grocery store lol... Just curious. It used to be pretty common.
Back then I was using vet grade oils. Black market dbol.

I remember the pellet brews but I never took that route! 😄

Oh I thought you meant dream about it cuz yeah, I've woken up from some Fina dreams with jizzed boxers.

All time favorite. My buddy used to make it so clear and smooth you could drink it.

IML Gear Cream!
reforvit b and all the other mex gear.. One word - Ouch!
I was getting US vet gear, dont ask me the name lol, too old too remember. A guy I knew, was friends with a guy whos dad or Grandfather was a vet? I forget which, anyway, the vet with the license passed away, this was like 1991, everything was done by mail and paper still. (This was in a super-small country town surrounded by farms) The son, or grandson, I forget which, decided not to send the death certificate to the State Licensing and takeover the business himself. 😄
After the guy told my buddy his plan, my buddy grabbed script slips from the office.
My mom had a horse, and she had vet catalogs with both script, and non-script stuff in it.
You could order from veteranarian catalogs by mail back then, we sent the script in with the vets office as the shipping address.
The guy must have chickened out on taking over the business without a license, bc he was never there after that.
We drove by there every morning and every day after school looking for the box to show up with the name of the company we ordered from. Finally the day it showed, we porch-snatched it! 😄😄😄

For all you younger guys who grew up with internet... THATS the type of crazy shit you had to do to get gear back then!

It worked though! Got pharm grade deca, 25ml to myself at 17!

When the other kids were goofing off during library period, I was reading the Physicians Desk References. 😄😉

Oh yeah. Made it a lot back then. There a mr t conversion kit you would buy to turn the pellets into tren. Some of the old names of oils I remember are, quality vet, denkal, Tokyo labs, brovil, I think up john pharms made a 30 ml bottle of winstrol. Then you had the sustanon redi jects. Remember using a lot of icn galenika test enanthate amps. Then the stealth sachets came along and shit eventually started going downhill. Of course there are some great ugl now but back then not so much. Back then for me was like 97 to what ever. Can't remember turned into a drug addict and that was that till later in life.

Also has a friend in high school that went to the Dr and while he was waiting he opened up a drawer and there was test cypionate vials in there. I think steeris. Not sure if that was true but he did get several vials for a while and I may have opened a few drawers and peaked when I went to Dr's offices after that story, but no luck for me

Loved the big 30ml bottle of winstrol. Took that with the fina, deca , and equipoise. My veins were huge , then my tits got huge. Lol. The test blew me up like a toad frog and I kinda look like one naturally.

Understand about the addict thing. I was partying like it was 1999 along with the cycles. But now I don’t give a shit about party drugs and at 58 can’t stop thinking about muscle enhancement drugs. That should tell us something.

Back