• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice from the ASF crew

You're best bet is to do nothing or inform the management. I've seen this before, and this is probably not this guys first rodeo. He is doing something to provoke others into anger via an action he could claim was unintentional. The endgame is to be hit and preferably (to him) more than once. Being kicked or hit with him on the ground is the best thing that happen to him.

First thing you do is get locked up, then get to meet his ambulance chasing lawyer. The good news (for you) is they will most assuredly drop their criminal complaint*, you still may face charges with the state depending on who the prosecutor is. *The lawyer has no desire to go to trial so he will so kindly offer to settle out of court for a measly 40 grand. After all he is a fair man and only asking for his client to be compensated for his medical bills and emotional damage and not another 10k more lol.

Now if you find yourself low on cash but have an insurance policy that interests him, settle in for a good ol fun time.

If the "victim of this unprovoked brutal assault" is a minority or has ever in his life identified as a homosexual (they all seem to be in this scenario) and you used a gay slur in the beating (of course you did) you may very well find it to be even more expensive to make go away.

I say wait in the parking and ask him what's the deal? Be cordial and polite but stand very close to him while you're talking. At 6'4" @239lbs even I would think twice about giving you an excuse to swing. Guys like this need to understand.

Thats the reason why I thought it was a accident. People dont screw with me. The water fountain is very close to the doors and by the time I realized it wasnt a mistake he was gone and never looked back. Kind of pointless Im there 5 days a week. Ill advise management to take care of it. If they dont and he presses it, he'll have other issues. Like I said my gym partner is a LEO for the city. Having him as a witness isnt a bad thing.

He must have a legit source. Hit him up

Ok Im trying to give this thought before I act. Im at the gym today and theres this older guy, I would guess 55. He always walks around like hes the biggest guy in the gym. Leaves 100 lb dumbbells on the ground when hes done with his one rep and just has a attitude all the time.

So today Im waiting for water and I get shoulder checked pretty hard. I thought well Im sure that was a accident, look over and its him walking off leaving the gym.

I head back to by bench and some guy says "he got you too huh" Guy says this older guy did the same to two other guys today.

So tomorrow if I see the guy Im going to have a little talk with him, no one punks me, I dont care who they are. Now my grow up self is setting in. I started thinking I dont want to screw up my membership. Do I say something to the manager about the guy? Will that fix anything or just make me look like a tattle tale? Or just handle it myself? I must admit if he mouths off it may get ugly. I wont hit the guy but if he swings on me I will blast him and it wont be pretty.

Thoughts?

Dont tell on him, makes you look like a bitch. I wouldn't say anything, assume it is an accident and if he does it again then talk to him personally or shoulder check him harder...or when you see him come in you and your partner jump on his favorite equipment for a good hour. But telling on a guy like that just makes things worse, he's obviously an overgrown bully, it is strange because usually guys that get big have a sense of security and accomplishment and don't feel the need to fuck with people for confidence. And always remember head movement and strike at angles and hope he is not a collegiate wrestler :)

Last edited:
Can u do anything passive aggressive to him? Like if he showers at the gym, take a piss in his gym bag. Or legit cut a beer fart in his work space while U guys are at the dumbbell rack. Or fuck up his car. Or maybe give him the old stink finger handshake.

Probably just talk to the management tho....

I second the stink finger hand shake.

I think he's feeling lonely and isolated, struggles to connect with people so he shoulder checks them.

Ask him if he'd like to be your friend then offer him a warm hug.

Then beat him senseless with one of our signature dildoes :callme:

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Get Shredded!
I hate those types of fuck boys !!!
I wouldn't even stress it . Don't waste your time w/ a fag like that bro !!! Def don't lose your gym membership for a fuck boy !!!

I had someone do the same thing to me Black Friday shopping with my daughter in Victoria secrets with my daughter and I lost my shit and yelled at the guy and he was all apologies after that.

That's what happens when you go to Victoria's Secret with your daughter :p

Tell him you'll spot him. Then let the weights drop on his head. 😂😂

I think he's feeling lonely and isolated, struggles to connect with people so he shoulder checks them.

Ask him if he'd like to be your friend then offer him a warm hug.

Then beat him senseless with one of our signature dildoes :callme:

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

I knew there was a dildo sale in there. lol

I have told a few fellas to simply "stay out of my way... I dont like you" and put my headphones in and left. I dont know or care if they said anything back... But it always works

LOL once in college i was doing incline bench n needed a spot. This dude dropped his nuts all over my head i was so fucking pissed off haha! Got up and was like what the fuck man, i honestly think he didn't realize he'd done it. Was super apologetic & scared shitless. I kinda laughed it off after I accepted the fact I got T-bagged like a motherfucker.

Tell him you'll spot him. Then let the weights drop on his head. 

I have told a few fellas to simply "stay out of my way... I dont like you" and put my headphones in and left. I dont know or care if they said anything back... But it always works

That and just go about your business with the death stare

2Q==

Last edited:
LOL once in college i was doing incline bench n needed a spot. This dude dropped his nuts all over my head i was so fucking pissed off haha! Got up and was like what the fuck man, i honestly think he didn't realize he'd done it. Was super apologetic & scared shitless. I kinda laughed it off after I accepted the fact I got T-bagged like a motherfucker.

Lmfao!!!!!! Now that's funny, dude

I'd either just pass it off as accident and ignore it or ask management to talk to him. Since he's done it to others maybe talk to management.

I've had a few problems at my gym, Everytime it's someone 60+ trying to jump on my machine as soon as I stand up to pace after a set. I've even had em take my gym bag or water bottle off the seat while I was standing right there.

Surprise! He wasnt there today. I did talk to the manager and Im the 3rd person to complain about the guy. They said they would keep a eye on him. I did explain that if he touches me I will defend myself. He just laughed and said it would be a bit unfair dont ya think? I said fair or not I wont be bullied in the gym.

Guess we'll see how it goes when he shows his face again.

I'd either just pass it off as accident and ignore it or ask management to talk to him. Since he's done it to others maybe talk to management.

I've had a few problems at my gym, Everytime it's someone 60+ trying to jump on my machine as soon as I stand up to pace after a set. I've even had em take my gym bag or water bottle off the seat while I was standing right there.

This happened to me the last time I went to my gym...moved my water bottle and phone. I was super pissed the guy touched my phone.

Surprise! He wasnt there today. I did talk to the manager and Im the 3rd person to complain about the guy. They said they would keep a eye on him. I did explain that if he touches me I will defend myself. He just laughed and said it would be a bit unfair dont ya think? I said fair or not I wont be bullied in the gym.

Guess we'll see how it goes when he shows his face again.
a 10-pound weight can handle it to the head lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

You should do swole fly bys whenever hes in the gym, like tense up and walk close in his direction whenever your paths cross, if you accidently bump into him he will go down and then he will avoid you forever.
of course apoligize while you are helping him up.....:coffee:

I'm good with verbal shit talking but don't touch me.
I would of shoved him so hard he would of broke a hip.
Thingis I'm 52 so i can do that to old guys that are assholes.
I feel I'm good all the way up to a 75 year old.
You have way more patience than i do for that kind of shit.
Good job brother.
I love this thinking. Made me laugh out loud!! Machinist9 is the man! Break a hip..... i love it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ok Im trying to give this thought before I act. Im at the gym today and theres this older guy, I would guess 55. He always walks around like hes the biggest guy in the gym. Leaves 100 lb dumbbells on the ground when hes done with his one rep and just has a attitude all the time.

So today Im waiting for water and I get shoulder checked pretty hard. I thought well Im sure that was a accident, look over and its him walking off leaving the gym.

I head back to by bench and some guy says "he got you too huh" Guy says this older guy did the same to two other guys today.

So tomorrow if I see the guy Im going to have a little talk with him, no one punks me, I dont care who they are. Now my grow up self is setting in. I started thinking I dont want to screw up my membership. Do I say something to the manager about the guy? Will that fix anything or just make me look like a tattle tale? Or just handle it myself? I must admit if he mouths off it may get ugly. I wont hit the guy but if he swings on me I will blast him and it wont be pretty.

Thoughts?

HAHAHA... he is just trying to cop a feel.. He thinks your sexy.

The "grown up" thing to do would be talk to management I'd try that first especially if he's doing it to other people, I assume you know you can take this guy, so if that doesn't work call him out and let him know it won't be pretty, just gotta be careful I guarantee he's one of those guys that will be quick to press charges
I agree with danger, talk to management but tell them you see him rubbing himself and staring at women on the stairmaster it makes you uncomfortable and your gonna cancel your membership rather than witness that shit again. then have the other guys make complaints too

better yet tell this dude that a girl was mirin him and said hes a pretty buff dude. then tell said female that you caught him staring at here and rubbing his shit and you dont wanna get involed just thought she should know then dip. it will handle itself

Back