• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ace?

CodyT3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been looking for a new source, as the one I'm using has been bare. Is Ace active? Haven't seen anything knew from them, also had some questions about Ace. How long does the order take to ship are they pretty quick, my last source took around 3-4 business days. Will Ace ever include a card payment method? This reason has steered me away from using anyone else as I'm Sketched easily.

You're not sketched by having a permanent record of your payment to a gear website on your credit card statement?

You guys with cc..(a few lately)
Cash advance ,I'm sure most cc have them ,buy btc..easy..some sources may use other forms of payment, and not meaning to be that guy but if all u have is cc mayb u shouldn't buy gear..on top of everything it's a paper trail also if u doing fraud shit it's yet another reason..not to..

You're not sketched by having a permanent record of your payment to a gear website on your credit card statement?
The other place I'm referring to uses fake names clearly the statement wouldn't read BUYGEARHERE.COM

You guys with cc..(a few lately)
Cash advance ,I'm sure most cc have them ,buy btc..easy..some sources may use other forms of payment, and not meaning to be that guy but if all u have is cc mayb u shouldn't buy gear..on top of everything it's a paper trail also if u doing fraud shit it's yet another reason..not to..
I'm referring to a debit card.

The other place I'm referring to uses fake names clearly the statement wouldn't read BUYGEARHERE.COM
You don't think that if and when they get busted the feds wouldn't know how they were invoicing the payment?

You don't think that if and when they get busted the feds wouldn't know how they were invoicing the payment?
Oh, thank you for the helpful info formation, it's crazy to see what can happen when someone's not a prick!

Oh, thank you for the helpful info formation, it's crazy to see what can happen when someone's not a prick!
If my comment was enough to be labeled a prick I have no idea how you survive in the real world.

If my comment was enough to be labeled a prick I have no idea how you survive in the real world.
I didn't call you a prick, I actually insinuated that you are not a prick.

I didn't call you a prick, I actually insinuated that you are not a prick.
Apologies on my end then brother. I misread your post (y)

My friend the I would never in 100 years use CC as a payment method. You can use all the fake names you want, but the CC number is what it gets traced by.

Back