• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

A GAY and two STRAIGHT men are in the sauna…

The cereal
Brother to be honest, I hardly use it much, it's a last-ditch effort, but it's mostly rice that I use but if I have nothing prepared, I 100% slam that cereal down inside of the bullet.. with all the probiotics, greens and reds that I take and fiber I'm hoping that's taken care of some things... But my God it's so good man.. The both of them mixed, oh my goodness..

I was using cream of wheat prior and I'm probably going to go back to that with the fruity Pebble protein powder mix, that was phenomenal..

Its not the same as when we were growing up man. Its just not.

I think its pillow-biter now, not sure 🤷

😄
That’s what I say to my girlfriend.
First time I did her in her ass. What a great day that was. I put so much lube in her ass cause I was slowly spicing our sex lifes.

But as a joke I said bite the pillow but at the end of the day I was gentle cause I care. I got lame as I got older and I wanted to give her pleasure.

It’s not the same as when we were growing up man. It’s just not.
No it’s not people are nuts and divided. It’s terrible cause there fighting with each other over dumb shit.

After 9/11 we all came together and if we always behaved like that problems can be solved.

Ain’t nothing get it solved now. Its very sad and people are going to wake up when society breaks down.

If everyone tried to live by the "golden rule", it would be a much better place.
If everyone did that, the WORLD would be a better place.
It wont happen here anymore than it does in the rest of the world.
We are in a time of wickedness and confusion never seen on this scale before.
Just to be clear, I joke and make jokes etc... about everybody including myself.
My sister is "gay" and I love her, Ive known plenty of "gay" people and felt no "hate" toward ls them. Who you have sex with SHOULD NOT DEFINE YOUR LIFE.
If how you cum defines your entire existance and comprises your whole identity, THATS ON YOU.
I grew up in the days when people got their balls busted for whatever their most definable characteristic was.
Skinny guys got skinny jokes/labels, fat guys got fat jokes/labels, Italians got Italian jokes/labels ... and on and on.
We went from the majority being asked to be tolerant of the minority, to the minority being IN-tolerant of the majority.
Everybody be wtf you wanna be but dont be offended or surprised when someone makes a joke or calls you a name, based on what YOU chose to BE. 🤷
If your life choices are "right" in your mind, own the shit and fuck what people say, this whole "offended" culture breeds FUCKING WEAKNESS.
Idgaf what people call me 🤷 call me a "cracker" "white-boy" "breeder" "redneck" hell, call me a fucking "NAZI", call me an "asshole" ... the BIGGEST ISSUE in society today, is SELF-INFLICTED...
Whats that issue?????

CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!

PERIOD.

The majority of people are dressing, speaking, acting and purchasing, based on what other people will think.

Its true insanity. (Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).

When other peoples thoughts and words or actions dictate your happiness, you will be miserable the majority of the time.

I recently read an article about a 13 year old girl who wanted to kill herself, bc she got a stupid Stanley mug, and it happened to not be the "latest one". So she got made fun of by kids who had the "correct" water mug.

😐

Stop caring what other people think.

Lol

Every “protected” class citizen gets to have a cancel word.

Fag is the least of their concerns…. The mooslims are coming….

If everyone did that, the WORLD would be a better place.
It wont happen here anymore than it does in the rest of the world.
We are in a time of wickedness and confusion never seen on this scale before.
Just to be clear, I joke and make jokes etc... about everybody including myself.
My sister is "gay" and I love her, Ive known plenty of "gay" people and felt no "hate" toward ls them. Who you have sex with SHOULD NOT DEFINE YOUR LIFE.
If how you cum defines your entire existance and comprises your whole identity, THATS ON YOU.
I grew up in the days when people got their balls busted for whatever their most definable characteristic was.
Skinny guys got skinny jokes/labels, fat guys got fat jokes/labels, Italians got Italian jokes/labels ... and on and on.
We went from the majority being asked to be tolerant of the minority, to the minority being IN-tolerant of the majority.
Everybody be wtf you wanna be but dont be offended or surprised when someone makes a joke or calls you a name, based on what YOU chose to BE. 🤷
If your life choices are "right" in your mind, own the shit and fuck what people say, this whole "offended" culture breeds FUCKING WEAKNESS.
Idgaf what people call me 🤷 call me a "cracker" "white-boy" "breeder" "redneck" hell, call me a fucking "NAZI", call me an "asshole" ... the BIGGEST ISSUE in society today, is SELF-INFLICTED...
Whats that issue?????

CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK!

PERIOD.

The majority of people are dressing, speaking, acting and purchasing, based on what other people will think.

Its true insanity. (Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result).

When other peoples thoughts and words or actions dictate your happiness, you will be miserable the majority of the time.

I recently read an article about a 13 year old girl who wanted to kill herself, bc she got a stupid Stanley mug, and it happened to not be the "latest one". So she got made fun of by kids who had the "correct" water mug.

😐

Stop caring what other people think.

My Great x 300 ancestors knew this Fletcher but they took a different method to apply a strategy to get to the same results.

They practice the Kanun. It’s still practiced today. It’s not a religion. It’s a code that all Albanians live by most of them practice the original code to arms. Some people think that Albanian's are violent people and they arrant. So to discourage violence they decided to use it to the highest level to discourage it from happening again.

It’s in the blood feuds rights.If someone kills your father then the oldest sun has a duty to kill all the men in the others man family. The only rules are that they have to be 18 years old and you can’t kill them in their homes.

But every else is fair game after the person that kills the oldest sons father then he has to kill all the males in that family.

Here’s my favorite part. This is going to piss off libs. The reason woman aren't killed has nothing to do with respect. Woman arrant considered worthy as men so they aren’t killed because they are beneath a man’s life value. So the fiued is till every male in that family is dead. For the underage members they get death sentences the day they turn 18. So after the first male that carried out the code the 2nd oldest takes place and this goes on till one of the family is gone.

This is how they discourage violence.

When hitler told Albanians to hand the Jews over its also a code where they don’t let people take them to a certain death.

Hitler could have crushed Albanian. But he knew it would never end so he left with no Jews.

That’s there method to keep people from committing bad things.

I have buddy who got deported from our country after 20 year prison sentence and I saw him last year his family is in the night club bussiness so I helped him the guy with the tiger I showed you. I was breaker his balls that Columbians are violent and he says that’s not true we learned it from your ancestors. Turns out they did.

Lol

Every “protected” class citizen gets to have a cancel word.

Fag is the least of their concerns…. The mooslims are coming….
It’s all fun n games just don’t allow them to check for gas leaks.

Back