• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A day in the life of an asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I would go with Rogue, Im actually buying one for my gym. Its by far the best designed and built.
Hugh check out the elitefts model . Thats the one I have and it's great . I have a whole gym of Rogue as well but after reading up I chose the elitefts . If you catch it right its around 350 .https://www.elitefts.com/elitefts-ss-yoke-bar.html . In the pic the pads look small but are really thick . all 3 sides are attacked as one so the pads don't move. The only thing is I guess for shipping purposes the handles will unscrew . Loctite blue would take care of that. Weighs 65lbs

Mrs was off yesterday and today to rest up for tomorrows race. I hit Back & Abs yesterday. Hit Shoulders & Calfs this AM.

4249529.jpg

Can't wait for the Mrs's race
Good luck
Have fun kill it

Mrs was off yesterday and today to rest up for tomorrows race. I hit Back & Abs yesterday. Hit Shoulders & Calfs this AM.

4249529.jpg

Spartan Beast !!!!! That will be the most impressive thing on this board imo!!! Half marathon with obstacles. Getting my green shirt in the spring! Tell her she is a bad ass for doing it!!!

Very cool! how heavy do you want to get Hugh?

^That's the ticket. Throwing any dbol in there?

IML Gear Cream!
Mrs is at her race today. I couldn't go because our son made it to the state championship and they play today. Got her on the road this AM
mrs3g6.jpg

I hit the gym for Arms & some ab work

Alt DB Curls
30x15 30x15 45x12 60x8 60x8 65x6
superset
Reverse Grip Flat Bench
135x15 135x15 225x12 315x8 315x8 315x8

Single Arm Preacher Curls
60x8 60x8 60x8 60x8
superset
Plate Loaded Tricep Dip Machine
180x15 270x15 315x12 315x12

Rope Pushdown
90x15 95x10 105x8 105x8
superset
Hammer Curls
50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10

Overhead Rope Ext
105x12 105x12 105x12
superset
EZ Bar Curls
110x10 110x10 110x10

Reverse Grip Pushdown
80x15 80x15 80x15
superset
Hanging Arm Concentration Curls
45x10 45x10 45x10

Ab work thrown in between sets

My sons team wasn't able to pull it off. They can still hold their heads high. Mrs got her Trifecta today. Top 75 of all women, and top 15 of her age group.

1zq8ys7.jpg
Nice work from the Mrs. And she looks great as always. You're a lucky, lucky dog.

Pain is your friend.

ended up not doing any training sunday. had to visit a relative in the hospital. yesterday I met the Mrs at lunch time to train her a light workout to get some blood flowing. Then I got in some Legs.

This AM trained the Mrs. HIIT & Push/Pull. Her 8 week cut prep starts today. Every workout will start with HIIT followed by weight training. Then I trained Back & Triceps

Little Vid of her doing some sprints
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBaZIRhsnOg

Mrs day 2 of her prep. Wont be getting vids of her workouts unless Im there training. Her workouts are intense and fast paced, she doesn't have time to vid. Today was HIIT Stepmill, shoulders with some pushups and pull-ups thrown in.

Im in DC so I hit the gym this AM for Shoulders and Biceps.

Shutting down the log, don't need it to stay motivated. I wouldn't have posted this morning in here if I had known that a white trash pos was calling my wife a slut again. Guess his cunt squad chiming in gave him a little pair of balls. going back to posting worthless shit.

Keep going man you can do it, your amazing to all. An inspiration across the board, a breath of fresh air. A mentor, the wizard of bodybuilding your knowledge reaches no depth. You help and inspire so many members lol you must not ever stop!

Keep going man you can do it, your amazing to all. An inspiration across the board, a breath of fresh air. A mentor, the wizard of bodybuilding your knowledge reaches no depth. You help and inspire so many members lol you must not ever stop!
Good one . You're getting more pathetic by the post .

We should do a quick World Series wager. Cubs win wifey has to show us something worth 108 years of waiting for haha

Get Shredded!
Good one . You're getting more pathetic by the post .

Dude I'm gonna be honest I don't even know who you are and have hardly EVER communicated with you. And furthermore I DONT CARE who you are. You just keep popping up from no where talking shit lmao. Like a little chihuahua defending its master.

208efe8082ac32a6a884c76e4aa36ab9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude I'm gonna be honest I don't even know who you are and have hardly EVER communicated with you. And furthermore I DONT CARE who you are. You just keep popping up from no where talking shit lmao. Like a little chihuahua defending its master.

208efe8082ac32a6a884c76e4aa36ab9.jpg

Hahah that's shits hilarious

well shit if gdawg is up my ass there is still a spot right under my balls for you tubby. you can drink the sweat right off my balls. to your fat ass that would be like nectar of the gods.

trained the Mrs Arms & HIIT today. Day 4 and she's HANGRY LOL but she's in good spirits. Takes about a week or so for the body to really get used to a sudden calorie deficiency.

After her training I hit Chest & Calves.

Hugh is a fucking God, he insults you because you talk too much without putting in the effort .
this lifestyle isnt for the weak minded
not to hate on you but you are the typical guy that asks for advice but never has the sack to follow through.
so either except your mediocrity or do something about it

Lol damn sure wouldn't classify myself as a god. Maybe legend in my own mind. But this lifestyle is not for everyone. Though everyone doesn't have to be as hardcore but can use the basic principles to get/stay in shape

Lol yes and yes. I have all kinds of gadgets. Therapy after her race to help recovery

That's what I thought, that shit feels good! and damn you have your own ultrasound machine!? you lucky bastard lol, OH and lucky for that sweet looking booty as well!!!

OH and for the record, I think a lot of us think we are legends in our own minds lol.

And for me Hugh has been a tremendous help, lots of damn good pointers and ideas, especially my back training, my back has never been this damn sore all the time now, just love it!

But soon I really want to try out this fasted cardio, just need to figure out how I can do this on work days, damn.

Last edited:
And for me Hugh has been a tremendous help, lots of damn good pointers and ideas, especially my back training, my back has never been this damn sore all the time now, just love it!

But soon I really want to try out this fasted cardio, just need to figure out how I can do this on work days, damn.

While he "acts" like a hughjassol often, I know he's offering a lot of help to the members. I appreciate brothers who add to the community. There's a lot of guys who learn much through his posts, I'm one.

Fasted cardio is easiest for me as soon as I wake up. Cup of coffee and I jump on my elliptical. It's the only time I have to make it work.

Mrs was supposed to do Legs/Glutes today but she was really tired so I switched it to tomorrow and gave her the day off. I have a couple meetings this morning and then will hit the gym for some legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back