• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What site do you trust for BPC-157 and other peptides?

tk121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I'm planning on trying BPC-157 for the first time to help with nagging inflammation near my sacrum. I've done enough massage and physical therapy the last year and a half to know that alone isn't doing the trick. A local clinic offered BPC-157 for $230/month. Which, uh, fuck that. Might as well buy it myself online for $40-50 for 5mg each. I've read peptideswarehouse.com has some really legit peptides. Especially their BPC-157. They're also doing a buy one, get one free offer right now. Have any of you guys tried them? Or where have you bought peptides from that got the job done?

By the way. Is there a difference between peptideswarehouse.com and the pepwarehouse.com? They share the exact same logo. A few guys said one owner ripped off the other. In any case, I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance!

Come over and check out sarms peptide shop or PSL we have BPC-157, as well as tb-500 which goes very well with the BPC! Any questions feel free to pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to get it from a place that used to be here and another forum but they left the forums. I'm going to be trying PSL here soon

Seems like you can’t go wrong with PSL/SPS or recon. Both have proven products, both have awesome team of reps. A.font always very helpful with psl and Wesley Inman for recon.

Seems like you can’t go wrong with PSL/SPS or recon. Both have proven products, both have awesome team of reps. A.font always very helpful with psl and Wesley Inman for recon.

Thanks for the kind words bro! Wes is a work horse around here and guy is a world of knowledge!

So many to choose from.

But man that rep from PSL is always first to respond. It’s like he knows you are gonna post and he just waits....waits for it.....waits for it....and then

THE JOKER

So many to choose from.

But man that rep from PSL is always first to respond. It’s like he knows you are gonna post and he just waits....waits for it.....waits for it....and then

THE JOKER

I know every move you guys make before you even make it lol
I guess you could say I take what I do serious and want to help the community as best as possible. I’m here for you guys!!

IML Gear Cream!
What a cool group of guys here, thanks for the mention and much respect to you all :)

Back