• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying btc for the first time

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WU is having problems, I guess with all the stuff going on. So now I’m trying to figure out the bitcoin option. I’m trying to follow directions, but if anyone has more experience with this, could you please pm me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a thread here some where and also videos on you tube that can hep you out. good idea to get this going now as most sponsors will be filtering out the WU and MG payment form....at least we will be

I have a coinmama account and a blockchain wallet. So I can buy on coinmama, send to my blockchain wallet and when I go to pay, I just send it from my wallet to the receivers address?

I have a coinmama account and a blockchain wallet. So I can buy on coinmama, send to my blockchain wallet and when I go to pay, I just send it from my wallet to the receivers address?

That’s exactly how it works bro very simple once you do it once. Like custom said tho YouTube is a great help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on. Thank you

Cashapp is the easiest way to buy bitcoins in my experience

Cashapp is the easiest way to buy bitcoins in my experience

I’m having a lot of trouble. I tried to buy twice from coinmama and it failed due to my wallet not being verified. But it is. And my wallet support says it’s the other site. Lol. I’m over this bro.

Honestly bro I use coinbase and coinbase wallet super easy. Do all the verifying then send a few cents to your account you tell them how much it was and done. Link the wallet to your coinbase for easy transfer

Try Coinbase or Breadwallet. Both can be directly linked to your bank so you can just insta-buy coins and send them directly from your wallet. No need to have separate purchasing and wallet apps. These do it all in one. Takes several days to verify your accounts and whatnot but once it's set up its super easy.

IML Gear Cream!
Cash app is the way to go for purchasing coins, then send it to your blockchain wallet from cash app, then once it’s in your wallet you just send it to the receivers address it’s a lot easier and quicker than WU

Yesterday was my first time dealing with BTC. It's insane how volatile it is. Especially right now. Just during the transaction, I lost like $20 sending it to my wallet. I just seen my money getting less and less. I was panicked! It caused me to not have enough for what I needed. I don't know if I'm a fan of this. I'm going to try to do more research and hopefully find an easier way to deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yesterday was my first time dealing with BTC. It's insane how volatile it is. Especially right now. Just during the transaction, I lost like $20 sending it to my wallet. I just seen my money getting less and less. I was panicked! It caused me to not have enough for what I needed. I don't know if I'm a fan of this. I'm going to try to do more research and hopefully find an easier way to deal with it.

Totally I get it man! My first 3 times it always did this! Not that much but I was short each time and had to repeat the process for $5 dollars lol.
But now I always buy a little extra knowing that some will disappear in thin air. That’s just what happens and we can’t stop it.
BTC is really easy once you get it down and one of the most accepted types of payment. Stay with it a few more times. Always buy a little extra

Imagine being a broke college kid researching to do his first cycle sometime around 2012. Looking for a source but too afraid to approach anyone. Then in your search you discover the Darkweb. You finally found your source but they only accept payments in something called "bitcoins". After a few weeks you have everything all figured out. You used up all your savings and bought 10 BTC for about $99 a piece. You now have 10 BTC valued at about a grand. You spend $300 of it on your first cycle and PCT. You're left with just under 7 BTC. You figure you'll keep them in there for your next cycle. Well shortly after that you discovered PSL and they accepted a broader range of payment options so they become your go-to which eventually leads to you working for them. So since you stopped needing BTC you somehow forget you have $700 worth in your wallet. Fast forward to late 2016 you have an epiphany and remember about your coins. You decide to log in to your wallet to see that they are now worth almost $3000. You waste no time selling them off right away. Walk away smiling thinking you made off on a good investment. Few months go by....BTC value triples. Few more months....triples again...and again. 10 months ago you sold your 7 BTC for about $450 a piece. They are now worth almost $20,000 a piece. Imagine being that guy???

That guy was me lol.

Contact CS with your order ID.. Tell them I said "Vision approved" and to thought in some orals for your exchange loss.. they will contact me to approve..
Hope this helps my brutha.. My big donk!

He's a big boy this guy^^^

Imagine being a broke college kid researching to do his first cycle sometime around 2012. Looking for a source but too afraid to approach anyone. Then in your search you discover the Darkweb. You finally found your source but they only accept payments in something called "bitcoins". After a few weeks you have everything all figured out. You used up all your savings and bought 10 BTC for about $99 a piece. You now have 10 BTC valued at about a grand. You spend $300 of it on your first cycle and PCT. You're left with just under 7 BTC. You figure you'll keep them in there for your next cycle. Well shortly after that you discovered PSL and they accepted a broader range of payment options so they become your go-to which eventually leads to you working for them. So since you stopped needing BTC you somehow forget you have $700 worth in your wallet. Fast forward to late 2016 you have an epiphany and remember about your coins. You decide to log in to your wallet to see that they are now worth almost $3000. You waste no time selling them off right away. Walk away smiling thinking you made off on a good investment. Few months go by....BTC value triples. Few more months....triples again...and again. 10 months ago you sold your 7 BTC for about $450 a piece. They are now worth almost $20,000 a piece. Imagine being that guy???

That guy was me lol.
Holy shit! That's insane bro!

Vision's had my back through this whole situation. Responds when I know he's got a million and one things going on. Much appreciated bro! Hoping to get more involved with the forum and PSL.

Vision's had my back through this whole situation. Responds when I know he's got a million and one things going on. Much appreciated bro! Hoping to get more involved with the forum and PSL.

Its customers like you that make this process easy.. You explained what you needed, your goal and what you expected from purchasing and I answered your questions based on your crystal clear inquires.. Thank you for the clarity and making it easier for us to understand.. After this cycle lets see you finish those tats! ;)

That guy was me lol.

That’s a great story.

Warms my as I love BTC.

I am going to read this to my kids before bedtime

THE JOKER

That’s a great story.

Warms my as I love BTC.

I am going to read this to my kids before bedtime

THE JOKER
The story would be a lot better if I kept the BTC and cashed them out for $140K. But I guess kids should learn that not all stories have happy endings :).

Back