• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pt-141

Jaxz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, brothers and sisters . I want get some information on pt-141 . What was ur doses . What was ur sides ? Do you build a tolerance to it over time like must stuff ? If u only use it once or twice a week . Also which brand did you use ?

I'm sure this maybe posted somewhere here . So yes I want to be spoon feeded lol .

Thks in advance for any help !!!

I would like to know more info also.

I just got mine from Recon a couple days ago and did a ‘dry run’ to see effects and how I reacted.

I dosed .3 ml (at around 11:30 am) and probably within 20 seconds I got hot flashes. And maybe 10 seconds after a little bit of nausea. Nothing really all that bad either. But I’ve heard that those are the main sides and if you feel them, then you know it’s not bunk. All those sides tapered off pretty quick and completely unnoticeable within an hour.

I would say it I didn’t feel anything until about 5 hours after injection (now about 4:30-5:00 pm) but it was hugely noticeable! And definitely into the evening. I could even tell waking up the next morning it was still doing it’s thing.

I haven’t done a second injection just yet to get a baseline of tolerance to it. I have heard you can build a tolerance if you do injections more than twice a week though. Through my research, twice a week seems to be pretty common and keep its effectiveness.

Anyway, I’m not a rep for Recon or anything but that’s who I went with. And I know we all react differently but that my experience so far. But Recon is definitely good stuff!! I’m sure Wes will see this thread and help you out! He’s a straight up brother!!

Last edited:
Back