• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Macedog testing some SUPERGREEN with StraightUpKratom

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should of had this up a little sooner.
Testing out our new batch of SUPERGREEN.
1st thing i noticed was the fresh aroma..
The color was a light greenish yellow.
I began mixing 6oz with 6oz of orange juice.
Shook it up for about 30 seconds, and down the hatch it went. Taste was actually pretty smooth. And light. Not bitter at all.. A lot of kratom is bitter. This was not. Also there was no after taste after downing the drink.. This is always a good thing.
About 35 minutes i began getting a warm feeling.
Soon after my aches and pains started to subside.
Followed by a sense of wellbeing. And relaxation...
I feel great.. As time went on i was totally relaxed and at ease. My pains were completely gone.. This is the strongest green kratom ive had in a long time.
I feel amazing.. Comfort level is a 10. I had a nice euphoric feel. This supergreen is absolutely something everyone should try. I would personally recommend taking it when you can kick back and take advantage of the overwhelming relaxation that comes over you. I dont want to say sedating. But you just feel so comfortable and relaxed and pain free. You could easily lay down and go to sleep. ...
Unfortunately, my son has confiscated my bag.. So i will get more for myself. He is absolutely in love with the pain reducing benefits.. Also the hang time seems to be quite long. 5-6hrs.. I will update more.. But highly recommend running the supergreen..

vnCYhLi.jpg

zIK6zP4.jpg

Super green has always been one of my favorites. White Hulu comes at a close 2nd.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I had a major case of the blues yesterday, probably from being couped up for a couple days. Took 4-5g of green dampar and took family to the park and must say I felt freaking fantastic; just what I needed.

I had a major case of the blues yesterday, probably from being couped up for a couple days. Took 4-5g of green dampar and took family to the park and must say I felt freaking fantastic; just what I needed.
The dampar is excellent as well..
I change shifts today.. Yesterday was my first day off in a few weeks.. Worked 92hrs last week. Spent most of the day yesterday just restin up..

The dampar is excellent as well..
I change shifts today.. Yesterday was my first day off in a few weeks.. Worked 92hrs last week. Spent most of the day yesterday just restin up..
The dampar is just amazing.. next on my list if the super red..

y
Super green has always been one of my favorites. White Hulu comes at a close 2nd.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Im whited out as we speak... LOVE my white...

SUK has changed my life, and i mean that. I never thought I would say that a brand/sup changed my life like an infomercial, but it's true.. SUK completely changes my life in many ways.
I was so resrved for years to use it, ask Mace.. He sent me some samples and here I am repping them, because I stand behind the products..

I never endorse anything if it can't support itself.. SUK has gone above that..

This week i will be jumping on some yellow.. Keep the stress at bay while dealing with a ton of hrs at work and a house full of kiddos.. Makes sleep a little rough when all the kids are home and im on 7p-7a. Yellow ahould definitely help me with some energy and keeping me from becoming oscar the grouch..

Back