Bill Gates October 2019 cov19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,682
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,446
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bill Gates October 2019 cov19

    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,742
    Thanked in
    1,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watched this a few days ago. Crazy right.

  3. #3
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,682
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,446
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sure is. How did he know about this in October?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    THE GROWTH CLINIC

    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    2,273

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    879
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    213
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Conspiracy all day

  5. #5
    Member

    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    We were warned in 2007 in a peer-reviewed academic paper ... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2176051/

    On the end of the article "Coronaviruses are well known to undergo genetic recombination (375), which may lead to new genotypes and outbreaks. The presence of a large reservoir of SARS-CoV-like viruses in horseshoe bats, together with the culture of eating exotic mammals in southern China, is a time bomb. The possibility of the reemergence of SARS and other novel viruses from animals or laboratories and therefore the need for preparedness should not be ignored."

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,937

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,231
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep this was staged and rigged 100%

    Depopulation and using it to destroy the economy, push Forced Vaccinations and control the population.

    They will fail.


    Event 201= (20+1)= 21

    AGENDA 21

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,707

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,515
    Thanked in
    2,809 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Well... it’s nice to see I’m not the only ‘crazy’ one. My wife and co workers look at me like I’m the devil when I mention that I believe this whole thing wasn’t just an inconvenient coincidence...

    the timing is just impeccable

  8. #8
    SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

    Intense's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,483

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    613
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    767
    Thanked in
    520 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It’s primarily what his foundation has been working towards stopping the past few years.

    Look up what he has been doing in Africa and other countries.

    Nothing really conspiracy about gates knowing about the rise of pandemics etc.


    I do think this virus was man made though.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,509
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,360
    Thanked in
    2,561 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Well... it’s nice to see I’m not the only ‘crazy’ one. My wife and co workers look at me like I’m the devil when I mention that I believe this whole thing wasn’t just an inconvenient coincidence...

    the timing is just impeccable
    We seriously need some big thick chicks with fat lips and huge knockers to take care of us...just saying...

    #3monthssoberdownthetubes...

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yep this was staged and rigged 100%

    Depopulation and using it to destroy the economy, push Forced Vaccinations and control the population.

    They will fail.


    Event 201= (20+1)= 21

    AGENDA 21
    Idk bro. After 911 the people gave up alot of freedoms without a fight. Seems like this is no diff. Definately fucking our economy & knocking off alot of the small business while strengthening their investments

    Were losing this battle & have been for a long time. Until the people can all come together to gain enough power to voice an opinion were just disposable pawns in the game . Were all gettin played



    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    7,707

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,515
    Thanked in
    2,809 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    We seriously need some big thick chicks with fat lips and huge knockers to take care of us...just saying...

    #3monthssoberdownthetubes...
    Well if the apocalypse ain’t a good enough excuse for a stiff drink then I dunno what to tell ya. And Amen to big ol titties at the end of days... leather assless chaps too

  12. #12
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,674

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,682
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,446
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    covid 19 is a man made “crisis” I mean 300k people a year died from obesity and there’s hardly a mention, this is soooo political and all about controlling the thoughts of the people by instilling fear in their hearts.
    Make no mistake my anabolic brothas...
    The end desired goal is global government and a weak USA is the only way to achieve this goal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    drealdeal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,742
    Thanked in
    1,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    covid 19 is a man made “crisis” I mean 300k people a year died from obesity and there’s hardly a mention, this is soooo political and all about controlling the thoughts of the people by instilling fear in their hearts.
    Make no mistake my anabolic brothas...
    The end desired goal is global government and a weak USA is the only way to achieve this goal


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's cos this has a political play. Obesity is caused by sugar and other preservatives that are banned in most countries, they're not here cos the proceeds line the pockets of greedy politicians.
    That is the goal... media is the vessel and covid19 is now the bullet.
    We've been poisoned mentally and physically
    With soy sugar gluten and social media social justice and now they strike... I give it ten years before we are a corporate owned one world government.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    That's cos this has a political play. Obesity is caused by sugar and other preservatives that are banned in most countries, they're not here cos the proceeds line the pockets of greedy politicians.
    That is the goal... media is the vessel and covid19 is now the bullet.
    We've been poisoned mentally and physically
    With soy sugar gluten and social media social justice and now they strike... I give it ten years before we are a corporate owned one world government.
    Pretty much

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    6,153

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    655
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Here's a big step in that direction: Indefinite detainment without trial via emergency powers by the DoJ, requested by none other than Attorney General Bill Barr.

    And Barr, in case anyone is confused here, is Trump's loyal lapdog.

    https://www.axios.com/report-doj-see...efa378cdf.html

    So who's behind this sudden surrender of our rights? Is it Trump after all?

Similar Threads

  1. NEW SARMs BILL HITS SENATE 11/19/2019
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2019, 07:00 AM
  2. Big Ramy Guest Posing (12 October 2019) Portugal Classic
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2019, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2019, 12:31 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 08:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums