• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bill Gates October 2019 cov19

Sure is. How did he know about this in October?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were warned in 2007 in a peer-reviewed academic paper ... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2176051/

On the end of the article "[FONT=&quot]Coronaviruses are well known to undergo genetic recombination ([/FONT]375[FONT=&quot]), which may lead to new genotypes and outbreaks. The presence of a large reservoir of SARS-CoV-like viruses in horseshoe bats, together with the culture of eating exotic mammals in southern China, is a time bomb. The possibility of the reemergence of SARS and other novel viruses from animals or laboratories and therefore the need for preparedness should not be ignored.[/FONT]"

Yep this was staged and rigged 100%

Depopulation and using it to destroy the economy, push Forced Vaccinations and control the population.

They will fail.

Event 201= (20+1)= 21

AGENDA 21

Well... it’s nice to see I’m not the only ‘crazy’ one. My wife and co workers look at me like I’m the devil when I mention that I believe this whole thing wasn’t just an inconvenient coincidence...

the timing is just impeccable

It’s primarily what his foundation has been working towards stopping the past few years.

Look up what he has been doing in Africa and other countries.

Nothing really conspiracy about gates knowing about the rise of pandemics etc.

I do think this virus was man made though.

Well... it’s nice to see I’m not the only ‘crazy’ one. My wife and co workers look at me like I’m the devil when I mention that I believe this whole thing wasn’t just an inconvenient coincidence...

the timing is just impeccable

We seriously need some big thick chicks with fat lips and huge knockers to take care of us...just saying...

#3monthssoberdownthetubes...

Depopulation and using it to destroy the economy, push Forced Vaccinations and control the population.

They will fail.

Event 201= (20+1)= 21

AGENDA 21
Idk bro. After 911 the people gave up alot of freedoms without a fight. Seems like this is no diff. Definately fucking our economy & knocking off alot of the small business while strengthening their investments

Were losing this battle & have been for a long time. Until the people can all come together to gain enough power to voice an opinion were just disposable pawns in the game . Were all gettin played

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We seriously need some big thick chicks with fat lips and huge knockers to take care of us...just saying...

#3monthssoberdownthetubes...

Well if the apocalypse ain’t a good enough excuse for a stiff drink then I dunno what to tell ya. And Amen to big ol titties at the end of days... leather assless chaps too

covid 19 is a man made “crisis” I mean 300k people a year died from obesity and there’s hardly a mention, this is soooo political and all about controlling the thoughts of the people by instilling fear in their hearts.
Make no mistake my anabolic brothas...
The end desired goal is global government and a weak USA is the only way to achieve this goal

covid 19 is a man made “crisis” I mean 300k people a year died from obesity and there’s hardly a mention, this is soooo political and all about controlling the thoughts of the people by instilling fear in their hearts.
Make no mistake my anabolic brothas...
The end desired goal is global government and a weak USA is the only way to achieve this goal

That's cos this has a political play. Obesity is caused by sugar and other preservatives that are banned in most countries, they're not here cos the proceeds line the pockets of greedy politicians.
That is the goal... media is the vessel and covid19 is now the bullet.
We've been poisoned mentally and physically
With soy sugar gluten and social media social justice and now they strike... I give it ten years before we are a corporate owned one world government.

That's cos this has a political play. Obesity is caused by sugar and other preservatives that are banned in most countries, they're not here cos the proceeds line the pockets of greedy politicians.
That is the goal... media is the vessel and covid19 is now the bullet.
We've been poisoned mentally and physically
With soy sugar gluten and social media social justice and now they strike... I give it ten years before we are a corporate owned one world government.
Pretty much

Fucking people dying everyday from health issue due to diet, smoking, booze, drugs, pesticides , depression etc etc

They make the problem available then offer a bandaid for a solution for more profit & the big companys that are selling the problem are invested in or selling the solution. Lmfao sad part is our gov is in bed or invested in all of it somehow someway.

Someone needs to hit the restart button & wipe the earth clean.

They will fail.

Event 201= (20+1)= 21

AGENDA 21
Next is world order

Back