SCAMMER - Steady Rockin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts
    Rep Points

Turkey 101 for me fellas and honestly neither one of those dudes been on here for months

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,394 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Multislacker keeping it real. Both Oak and Steady rubbed everyone here the wrong way. Steady making claims that the gear he was taking was changing his life and emotions and then Oak wanting to fight anyone who didn't agree with Steady or really just wanted to fight with anyone here.
    So, uh, yeah, I don't think anyone gives a fuck about OP post.
    I still want to see Mrs. Steady Rocking's vag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Rep Points

for sure- I hate scammers- they should die or at least strung up by their tiny balls
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    But do you still agree scamming is wrong no matter the circumstances?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Rep Points

My whiskey of choice ever since college- fuck back in the day Id drink 1 or 2 fifths a week. These days I hardly drink any alcohol at all period.
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM View Post
    Turkey 101 for me fellas and honestly neither one of those dudes been on here for months

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Rep Points

You are in luck brah- Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I still want to see Mrs. Steady Rocking's vag

I hate seeing that nasty pussy every single time tapatalk opens, NUKED it! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HFO3; 03-29-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Did him a favor and trusted him. Took gear. Never paid. 2 weeks ago. Wont reply to messages. But is logged in and PMing people.

SCAMMER!
    And why should anyone believe you? Seriously?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,394 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    And why should anyone believe you? Seriously?
    Yeah really. There has to be some kind of proof like email communications or pms. Where are they?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah really. There has to be some kind of proof like email communications or pms. Where are they?
    Is he even Irish? Dude comes out of nowhere and calls someone a scammer... Is Bop shut down again or something?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck this thread and both of these fags .i would nuke this thread if I didnít believe in free speech lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    854 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím glad some of you are seeing through this bullshit.

When a person never contributes rather simply logs on to libel another, how much weight can that actually carry? Itís not like either of them are really members here. Or that anyone is even considering giving free or fronted shit to someone who is not a known quantity anyway, so how is this even a legit PSA?

Has everyone forgotten the verbal caca this guy spewed all over the forum when BOP shutdown? His person insults toward HFO3 were not only disgraceful but super childish. This guy favors himself as an intellectual and some sort of coach/trainer/guru and that where his relationship with steadyrockin started. Steadyrockin was riding going his cock with so much praise they needed to get a room. Which they might actually have...

Heís interested in giving us a heads up but everyone should know he also made connections to my actual self on BOP in a post for what reasons I can only guess. I used the name ďEnigmaĒ there and never made references to who I am in meat space and it gave me some latitude in speaking candidly on brewing etc. He felt compelled to mention CoachCabo, which anyone with half a brain can immediately connect to me anywhere else. I complained, nothing happened, I left BOP and somehow got banned after I left.

So rather than being worried about being scammed, maybe those of you who interact with Irish Goat should be concerned with him knowing any of your personal information. I have the luxury of not needing to worry about hiding my identity but I suspect most people on this forum do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points

[QUOTE=lifter6973;1672552]You are in luck brah- Enjoy!
    /QUOTE]

Oh my lord I donít know if thatís a dilapidated sea urchin/starfish or Medusa ! But I think Iím blind or dead now lol
    Last edited by HFO3; 03-30-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Oaks is doing us a service by putting someone who reverse scammed him on full auto blast.
    You sure? How do u know hes not just tryin to destroy someone's rep? It happens alot.

Either way fuck all scammin cuntz

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,831 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Iím glad some of you are seeing through this bullshit.

When a person never contributes rather simply logs on to libel another, how much weight can that actually carry? Itís not like either of them are really members here. Or that anyone is even considering giving free or fronted shit to someone who is not a known quantity anyway, so how is this even a legit PSA?

Has everyone forgotten the verbal caca this guy spewed all over the forum when BOP shutdown? His person insults toward HFO3 were not only disgraceful but super childish. This guy favors himself as an intellectual and some sort of coach/trainer/guru and that where his relationship with steadyrockin started. Steadyrockin was riding going his cock with so much praise they needed to get a room. Which they might actually have...

Heís interested in giving us a heads up but everyone should know he also made connections to my actual self on BOP in a post for what reasons I can only guess. I used the name ďEnigmaĒ there and never made references to who I am in meat space and it gave me some latitude in speaking candidly on brewing etc. He felt compelled to mention CoachCabo, which anyone with half a brain can immediately connect to me anywhere else. I complained, nothing happened, I left BOP and somehow got banned after I left.

So rather than being worried about being scammed, maybe those of you who interact with Irish Goat should be concerned with him knowing any of your personal information. I have the luxury of not needing to worry about hiding my identity but I suspect most people on this forum do.
    yeah... and he was super mean to me too. How the fuck can anyone be mean to me? Thatís like picking on a kid in a wheelchair, Iím literally the nicest guy on the planet. Sure I say fucked up shit for attention , but youíd only point that out if you were a complete dickhead....

heh heh 😏

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,394 Posts
    Rep Points

Irish Oak how did he scam you unless you are really the sponsor with a gimmick account which seems to be the case. I don't remember who you worked with but I remember when you guys got together. Hopefully you learned a lesson and that is don't fucking trust someone you've only known for 5 months or so. Blame yourself for getting taken advantage of. I don't even trust HFO3 no matter how many penis picks he sends me. but he's still dreamy in my book

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,115 Posts
    Rep Points

Irish Oak how did he scam you unless you are really the sponsor with a gimmick account which seems to be the case. I don't remember who you worked with but I remember when you guys got together. Hopefully you learned a lesson and that is don't fucking trust someone you've only known for 5 months or so. Blame yourself for getting taken advantage of. I don't even trust HFO3 no matter how many penis picks he sends me. but he's still dreamy in my book
    Wait the fukc a minute !

You donít trust me Im dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk