Uncle Z


Quarantine and gain cycle !!

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,953

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,093
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,173
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quarantine and gain cycle !!

    So letís say your going threw mandatory quarantine ( we all will eventually) and your bored and want to get some gains going. I have the perfect fast cycle to get you there faster then ever. All these are available on the neighborhood shipping line and can be delivered 2-5 days.





    Get shredded in 4 weekís with this quick but effective stack. I guarantee even with cardio and Calisthenics and a good clean diet you can make major physique changes.


    What youíll need -

    4 tren/prop combo
    2 Clenbuterol
    4 Winstrol oral packs


    Donít just sit around eating Twinkies all day get jerked with

    https://unclez.ru


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,656
    Thanked in
    4,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    571310692

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So letís say your going threw mandatory quarantine ( we all will eventually) and your bored and want to get some gains going. I have the perfect fast cycle to get you there faster then ever. All these are available on the neighborhood shipping line and can be delivered 2-5 days.





    Get shredded in 4 weekís with this quick but effective stack. I guarantee even with cardio and Calisthenics and a good clean diet you can make major physique changes.


    What youíll need -

    4 tren/prop combo
    2 Clenbuterol
    4 Winstrol oral packs


    Donít just sit around eating Twinkies all day get jerked with

    https://unclez.ru


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This would be good because I am only eating organic grilled meats, fruits, vegetables. Some steel cut oats, ancient grains and organic dairy. Limited weightlifting while I am quarantined . Just want to hold quality muscle and keep the fat levels down until I can get back to normal gym sessions. They are tightening travel and curfews are starting so, home is my temple for now.

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,953

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,093
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,173
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    This would be good because I am only eating organic grilled meats, fruits, vegetables. Some steel cut oats, ancient grains and organic dairy. Limited weightlifting while I am quarantined . Just want to hold quality muscle and keep the fat levels down until I can get back to normal gym sessions. They are tightening travel and curfews are starting so, home is my temple for now.

    Max
    Iím going to diet hard and really hit my home setup maybe even twice a day. Donít have shit else to do. Iím going to be going home tomorrow for the first time in 4 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,656
    Thanked in
    4,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    571310692

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Iím going to diet hard and really hit my home setup maybe even twice a day. Donít have shit else to do. Iím going to be going home tomorrow for the first time in 4 weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They arrested a girl just for going and getting an iced coffee, itís getting ridiculous. So, home is becoming the only option. Gonna keep the GH going @ 3ius daily to preserve what I have and keep my immune system enhanced until things change. Home train, eat clean, cardio and rest. I am boycotting watching news because it just stresses me out and stress kills gains.

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,953

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,093
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,173
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    They arrested a girl just for going and getting an iced coffee, itís getting ridiculous. So, home is becoming the only option. Gonna keep the GH going @ 3ius daily to preserve what I have and keep my immune system enhanced until things change. Home train, eat clean, cardio and rest. I am boycotting watching news because it just stresses me out and stress kills gains.

    Max
    Like physically took her off ? Thatís nuts bro!

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,556
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,656
    Thanked in
    4,233 Posts
    Rep Points
    571310692

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Like physically took her off ? Thatís nuts bro!
    Yep

Similar Threads

  1. 4 Tips to Avoid Overeating During Quarantine
    By The Admin in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2020, 05:56 PM
  2. Quarantine ideas for exercise
    By drealdeal in forum The Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 06:42 AM
  3. Lean gain cycle?
    By ponyboy in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 03:38 PM
  4. best cycle ive ever ran. almost 30 lb gain.
    By babyhulk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM
  5. How much weight did you gain your 1st Cycle?
    By kiing in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 05:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums