• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast E

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious as to some personal experiences who has some good mast e?

Love it.

My sweet spot is 400mg, pinning 200mg 2x.

Hardness for sure.

Inc free test

I like Proviron better for libido.

More of a fan of Mast E than P but that’s me

Appreciate it. Looking for real feedback from folks who have used it.

I’ve used mast many times bro it’s great 400-600mg even during a cruise at 200mg. Great libido, great hardening effects, slight anti e effects as well but wouldn’t use as an ai. It’s an all around great compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used it as well, love it. Maybe I didn’t phrase my question right.... who are some good sources for it? Last source I used was overseas so looking for a closer reliable source...

I’ve used it as well, love it. Maybe I didn’t phrase my question right.... who are some good sources for it? Last source I used was overseas so looking for a closer reliable source...

Oooo I see! cause I’m a rep I don’t count lol ;)
I’m joking man my opinion maybe leaning towards a certain source that’s understandable.

Oooo I see! cause I’m a rep I don’t count lol ;)
I’m joking man my opinion maybe leaning towards a certain source that’s understandable.

lol yup, no offense!!! I know you understand!

lol yup, no offense!!! I know you understand!

No no I totally understand bro lol . Check our sub forum tho bro plenty of happy customers that aren’t reps!
Hopefully some guys chime in and help you out!

Curious as to some personal experiences who has some good mast e?

Hey my man I am using mast prop currently but typically use only enanthate. I have use mast from many sources, but Pharmacom Labs aka basicstero.ws has the best mast I have ever run and the only mast I have seen yet that boldly demonstrates anti-estrogenic effects.

Hey my man I am using mast prop currently but typically use only enanthate. I have use mast from many sources, but Pharmacom Labs aka basicstero.ws has the best mast I have ever run and the only mast I have seen yet that boldly demonstrates anti-estrogenic effects.

I agree theirs is very good as I’ve used their mix I believe it was 200E/100P; I forget is been a while... looking for local businesses currently though.

Currently using ZPHC Mast E 200 amps from Drugs Gear. It’s domestic. Loving it. Pricey but works.

I’m switching to Gorilla Farm soon though as it is also domestic, incredibly cheaper and am hearing great things about their line up. Ordered their anavar on Friday and it’s currently on its way. Go to their sub-forum and there is a thread dedicated specifically for reviews from customers. Believe some of the reviews mentioned mast. Great feedback on there.

Last edited:
I should add, no minimum order on DG but gorilla is min 150. But the mast on DG is close enough to that number but on GF you can get twice the amount for what you would spend on DG plus pick up something extra or more mast to meet the minimum.

And I’m not a rep. Just a frequent customer that’s been looking for good deals for quality products lately.

Last edited:
I should add, no minimum order on DG but gorilla is min 150. But the mast on DG is close enough to that number but on GF you can get twice the amount for what you would spend on DG plus pick up something extra or more mast to meet the minimum.

And I’m not a rep. Just a frequent customer that’s been looking for good deals for quality products lately.

Currently running all JP gear but Gorilla has been on my radar also.

Back