• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Corona Panic Poll

What's your panic level?

• Corona is BS. We're being played.

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Panic! We're all doomed. DoooOOOooooomed!

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I'm neutral. This could go either way.

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
It was a tank. I saw it too. I didn't want to say anything. Two hot chicks were driving it and they were making out and nekkid. Only got hard for one...guess which one.....

Lesbian-Military-Engagement-Shoot.jpg
I hope it was the one that took the picture lol

I’m pretty stocked on food , need more ammo and have plenty of gear and a home gym and live in the boonies . I’m concerned because there’s 7 in my fam but keeping positive thoughts that’s what it’s all about

Any good ammo deals lately? I notice a trend in food, guns, and ammo preparedness. I could always use a few extra mags of 5.56 and I can never have enough 9mm.

Nervous? Well perhaps on edge a little more than usual. My PTSD has been exacerbated since this came to U.S. soil. Not sure how to calm it down, my wife usually calms me down when i have one of my episodes from combat. This stuff? It's on the news, social media, while driving, billboards, radio, etc. Hard to breathe and take a break from the reality of all of this.

I do wish more cities would take it more seriously. Some people are being so ignorant and they don't realize they might not get sick, but they can carry the virus and infect others.

Be responsible for your fellow brothers and sisters.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We are all going to die but Im not panicked you know cuz everyone dies- I doubt anyone here will die from COVID- Probably better chance of someone here dying from AIDS
What's your panic level? Do you think we're simply being played and corona is nothing to panic over....are they just stirring up mass hysteria? Or are you legitimately concerned and freaking out right now? Or are you in between or not sure how you feel about it (mildly concerned, but life goes on).

It’s unfortunate for the elderly and those that are more susceptible but I am not worried personally. Whether human made or not, natural selection is part of life.

Economy will bounce back with a vengeance, life goes on.

True but in may take longer to bounce back than any of us would like.
It’s unfortunate for the elderly and those that are more susceptible but I am not worried personally. Whether human made or not, natural selection is part of life.

Economy will bounce back with a vengeance, life goes on.

Just got back from the gym and it was empty I kind of like it

I'm in one of the hardest hit areas, hospitals here are full of people 30-55 they are running out of beds. Most of the older people are dying here, I thought at first it was all hype but at least where I am it isn't. If you get it good chance it is going to fuck you up for awhile. Most won't die but a good percentage will still have to be hospitalized for awhile. The problem they are having here is they are running out of oxygen masks and ventilators so if your young and healthy but get fucked up and need supplemental oxygen you aren't going to get it

I'm in one of the hardest hit areas, hospitals here are full of people 30-55 they are running out of beds. Most of the older people are dying here, I thought at first it was all hype but at least where I am it isn't. If you get it good chance it is going to fuck you up for awhile. Most won't die but a good percentage will still have to be hospitalized for awhile. The problem they are having here is they are running out of oxygen masks and ventilators so if your young and healthy but get fucked up and need supplemental oxygen you aren't going to get it
Sorry man be safe

Everything closed here except grocery stores, banks, hospitals, pharmacies. As of 6pm tonight we are supposed to be on lockdown so they can stop the spread

If you live in an area where your stores shelves are stocked, grab everything you need right now, trust me

If you live in an area where your stores shelves are stocked, grab everything you need right now, trust me

Most places are limiting the number of items you can purchase now like only 2 on everything. You might have to go in and buy a few times.

This is propaganda BS. H1N1 killed 7 million Americans no one panicked. We are at 265 nothing to panick about so makes you think who gains from all this.

1) they removed income for millions
2) separated classes and races
3 ). Instituting Marshall Law

now is the time we all join together to get rid of this corrupt government

i had it. It was super bad, felt like death, lasted 5 days. Broke fever on day 3 two days later I was fine. I’m 48. Wife had it 3 days she’s fine.

the death rate is less that .25 of 1 percent. Yes some will die but it’s not that bad. If I can survive anyone can

i had it. It was super bad, felt like death, lasted 5 days. Broke fever on day 3 two days later I was fine. I’m 48. Wife had it 3 days she’s fine.

the death rate is less that .25 of 1 percent. Yes some will die but it’s not that bad. If I can survive anyone can
You caught and recoverd from Covid 19

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

China and the Democrats

This is propaganda BS. H1N1 killed 7 million Americans no one panicked. We are at 265 nothing to panick about so makes you think who gains from all this.

1) they removed income for millions
2) separated classes and races
3 ). Instituting Marshall Law

now is the time we all join together to get rid of this corrupt government

This is a fool

By the way H1N1 killed 25,000 people in the US. 7 million? The two are much different, H1N1 was more deadly but not nearly as contagious and didn't spread like fire. This COVD spreads really fast and that's the problem. Yes the vast majority that gets it will get better, the problem is it spreads too fast and overwhelms hospitals, in my area we are already out of everything at the hospitals. That's why they closed everything because people can't keep showing up at hospitals, they are trying to slow it down so people who need treatment can get it. It's definitely not a made up thing, is the media hyping it? Absolutely that's what media does. It's still a very complicated illness that they don't know much about. And it is killing people

IML Gear Cream!

Great to hear you got better, now your safe. Sorry you went through that but it's refreshing to hear your better.

Whether you had it or not I'm not arguing.

Your stats however are WAY WAY off. It has a higher death rate than that, MUCH higher

Your stats however are WAY WAY off. It has a higher death rate than that, MUCH higher

not so far it doesn’t. Go on the CDC and WHO homepage. Worldwide stats are there. The math doesn’t lie

worldwide 335,603
death 14,108
0.4 percent

USA
death. 414
less than 0.1 percent

My numbers are not way off

By the way H1N1 killed 25,000 people in the US. 7 million? The two are much different, H1N1 was more deadly but not nearly as contagious and didn't spread like fire. This COVD spreads really fast and that's the problem. Yes the vast majority that gets it will get better, the problem is it spreads too fast and overwhelms hospitals, in my area we are already out of everything at the hospitals. That's why they closed everything because people can't keep showing up at hospitals, they are trying to slow it down so people who need treatment can get it. It's definitely not a made up thing, is the media hyping it? Absolutely that's what media does. It's still a very complicated illness that they don't know much about. And it is killing people

Read the national statistical Archives. Just over 25000. In YEAR 1 only. Your missing the additional 9 years. In total in 9 years 60.8 million in the us had H1N1 with a death rate of 6 percent so yea far more deadly than this virus

I agree spreads fast but how you beat that is have immune people like me, with those not immune so it doesn’t spread. That has been the major strategy of many virus and works really well. Shutting things down won’t help

Last edited:
Read the national statistical Archives. Just over 25000. In YEAR 1 only. Your missing the additional 9 years. In total in 9 years 60.8 million in the us had H1N1 with a death rate of 6 percent so yea far more deadly than this virus

I agree spreads fast but how you beat that is have immune people like me, with those not immune so it doesn’t spread. That has been the major strategy of many virus and works really well. Shutting things down won’t help
You obviously aren't living in a place where if you get it you can't get any help for it. You should grab a job with the CDC if you have all the answers, sorry you got it but if you think they aren't trying to stop this thing your wrong. It's spreading so fast in some areas that is the only choice. They can grab antibodies from people like you who have had it and recovered. At this moment in time the only tool in the shed is slowing the spread. They aren't tanking the economy on purpose. Three weeks from now read this again and I'm sure you will change your opinion

Your numbers don't make sense, the COVID virus has mutated too, not sure if you are aware but there are 2 strains. It's an animal virus that has jumped to humans, we have no immune response ready for it, in time we will build up an immune response from getting infected. Or from collecting plasma from people who survived it. But for now if everyone just walks around freely like well fuck it , all hype anyway, you will have so many cases of this there will be many unnecessary deaths because it will overwhelm our hospitals. It's already happening where I am.

Back