• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What compound has you turning women’s heads?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For all of us experienced users, I think we all have that one compound that makes us look a certain way leading to many women drooling as we dominate them with our presence.

What compound does this for you?

Dhb

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mast with test.. They smell the hormones int he air and see the confidence..

2 very potent sex hormones.. best stack hands down... mast is and will always be my 2nd compound aside with test in every blast and cruise

Any of them, lol. For whatever reasons chicks definitely prefer me when I’m bigger. I attract more fat chicks when I’m bigger too(I think they feel like I make them look smaller) but I definitely get more hot pussy at about 250 at 6’1”

Tren/Test !! All day!

Max

Mast with test.. They smell the hormones int he air and see the confidence..

2 very potent sex hormones.. best stack hands down... mast is and will always be my 2nd compound aside with test in every blast and cruise

I’ve been taking mast recently for the first time and I’m right there with ya, have recently discovered that test/mast is the ultimate head turner for me too!

On the flip side, 10+ weeks of deca and women are definitely not on my scent anymore lol. Get way to much bloating from it.

Last edited:
for all of us experienced users, i think we all have that one compound that makes us look a certain way leading to many women drooling as we dominate them with our presence.

What compound does this for you?
coke

Sdrol 100% ....never had such a dramatic physique change , nothing like an IFBB Pro obviously, but where I was and even where I stand now almost 5 weeks after I stopped SD I still see those changes still there, not at the same degree as when I was on it ,but they are there, diet hasn’t change that much even right now that I’m cruising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insulin.

Seriously though, like a lot of guys have said already. Mast and tren are the top two for sure.

Primo HGH for women!!

Get Shredded!
Here's an oddball for you.

Deep into an EQ cycle with tren. Stupid vascularity and hardness.

Other than that, test/mast/tren

Here's an oddball for you.

Deep into an EQ cycle with tren. Stupid vascularity and hardness.

Other than that, test/mast/tren

Just started test/EQ. I have some tren ace amps I may throw in towards the end just for kicks and giggles; never used tren before so still a lil hesitant.

Just started test/EQ. I have some tren ace amps I may throw in towards the end just for kicks and giggles; never used tren before so still a lil hesitant.

Not sure if you should or not but that's based on your experience level. If you've never ran EQ before, just stick it out and save the tren. It's worth running and seeing how it works late in the cycle when it's really kicked in.

If you're dead set on the tren, pin the ace every day and run 25mg. Do not go over 50mg ED. Have caber on hand just in case.

Not sure if you should or not but that's based on your experience level. If you've never ran EQ before, just stick it out and save the tren. It's worth running and seeing how it works late in the cycle when it's really kicked in.

If you're dead set on the tren, pin the ace every day and run 25mg. Do not go over 50mg ED. Have caber on hand just in case.

I've ran EQ quite a few times; never ran tren. I have caber. Not sure I’ll do it or not. I like the micro dose idea; I definitely wouldn’t go over 100 eod.

I've ran EQ quite a few times; never ran tren. I have caber. Not sure I’ll do it or not. I like the micro dose idea; I definitely wouldn’t go over 100 eod.

Seems you missed the part about taking it ED. Look up the half-life on the acetate ester. Helps with mitigating sides for me.

Love that so many people could relate to this random question and actually had an answer for it haha but looks like the common theme here is masteron and Tren thrown onto test (which is the base of all proper cycles so that’s a given as we all know).

Thanks for all the responses guys!

Back