This is only the beginning...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    435
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,631
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is only the beginning...

    Shocking Video Shows Looters Calmly Stuffing Bags at Walgreens and Walking Out.
    Police are being told not to respond to non-urgent calls, and it's starting to show.

    Video --> https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-OSm5J..._web_copy_link

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    this is going to happen nationwide.

    The entire economy is imploding, it’s over

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8,861

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,010
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,909
    Thanked in
    1,568 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Damn. What has our country come to????

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    this is going to happen nationwide.

    The entire economy is imploding, it’s over
    Will be interesting to see how the bigger cities hold up with these full shut downs

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Unlisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    139 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Damn. What has our country come to????
    A vulnerable end? Lol

    Lets hope not anyway. Its suppose to be a mutation of the bird flu that takes us out. Not this weak ass super flu. The peoples decisions will do more harm to our outcome than this virus.

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6,912

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,371
    Thanked in
    2,567 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Saw this post today (read their explanation for making the meme):



    This week we've gotten free pizza, donuts, girl scout cookies, all sorts of shit, but it's been...weirdly fine. Great, even. All the people that normally bog down the ER with non-emergent complaints are staying home (makes you wonder how much more efficient our system would be if people had adequate preventative/outpatient care). Testing for coronavirus just means we sit on people for a while doing nothing while lab does the test. Plus, people are super nice. So many people have said how much they appreciate what we do and are understanding of delays (WHAT A NICE CHANGE OF PACE). It's fucking me up a little, actually. I'm nervous.I'd rather be balls-to-the-walls busy than waiting for the shit tsumani coming our way.All this to say, right now, the heroes are the people dealing with the insanity of our economy and panic. Our small business owners, our shippers, our utility suppliers, and especially our grocery store employees. You guys are having more contact with people in one hour than I might in a day. Be safe and thank you for what you do.And especially thank you to those of you socially isolating. You are literally saving lives. Keep up the good work. Keep me bored.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    1882585776

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Saw this post today (read their explanation for making the meme):



    This week we've gotten free pizza, donuts, girl scout cookies, all sorts of shit, but it's been...weirdly fine. Great, even. All the people that normally bog down the ER with non-emergent complaints are staying home (makes you wonder how much more efficient our system would be if people had adequate preventative/outpatient care). Testing for coronavirus just means we sit on people for a while doing nothing while lab does the test. Plus, people are super nice. So many people have said how much they appreciate what we do and are understanding of delays (WHAT A NICE CHANGE OF PACE). It's fucking me up a little, actually. I'm nervous.I'd rather be balls-to-the-walls busy than waiting for the shit tsumani coming our way.All this to say, right now, the heroes are the people dealing with the insanity of our economy and panic. Our small business owners, our shippers, our utility suppliers, and especially our grocery store employees. You guys are having more contact with people in one hour than I might in a day. Be safe and thank you for what you do.And especially thank you to those of you socially isolating. You are literally saving lives. Keep up the good work. Keep me bored.
    This is not written by a healthcare professional. These tests are not performed in house by the lab, they are being sent to California. They take 3-4 days to get results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,023

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    Will be interesting to see how the bigger cities hold up with these full shut downs

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    There are thousands if not millions of people that live paycheck to paycheck that are 100% fucked. Tons of bars and restaurants in Chicago are setting up GoFundMe's to try and get some cash to their employees. People are going to start to get desperate as this goes on. They are expecting the unemployment rate to hit 20%. Venezuela's numbers never even came close to that. I'm extremely lucky my job didn't get shut down.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    There are thousands if not millions of people that live paycheck to paycheck that are 100% fucked. Tons of bars and restaurants in Chicago are setting up GoFundMe's to try and get some cash to their employees. People are going to start to get desperate as this goes on. They are expecting the unemployment rate to hit 20%. Venezuela's numbers never even came close to that. I'm extremely lucky my job didn't get shut down.
    about 165 million people live paycheck to paycheck in the US. i think most of them will be going bankrupt very soon.



    “Survey: 53% of Americans Live Paycheck to Paycheck. Many Americans are living life on the edge — financially, at least. A new survey from MagnifyMoney revealed that a staggering number of people live paycheck to paycheck — and that just one missed paycheck would cause bills to pile up.”

    https://www.magnifymoney.com/blog/news/paycheck-survey/

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    1882585776

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    about 165 million people live paycheck to paycheck in the US. i think most of them will be going bankrupt very soon.



    “Survey: 53% of Americans Live Paycheck to Paycheck. Many Americans are living life on the edge — financially, at least. A new survey from MagnifyMoney revealed that a staggering number of people live paycheck to paycheck — and that just one missed paycheck would cause bills to pile up.”

    https://www.magnifymoney.com/blog/news/paycheck-survey/
    Impossible! This was the greatest economy the world ever saw just 2 months ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,023

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    about 165 million people live paycheck to paycheck in the US. i think most of them will be going bankrupt very soon.



    “Survey: 53% of Americans Live Paycheck to Paycheck. Many Americans are living life on the edge — financially, at least. A new survey from MagnifyMoney revealed that a staggering number of people live paycheck to paycheck — and that just one missed paycheck would cause bills to pile up.”

    https://www.magnifymoney.com/blog/news/paycheck-survey/
    The Senate is working around the clock this weekend to get something hammered out so everyone is taken care of. Illegal immigrants are totally fucked. Crime will go up no doubt. Majority of them are good people but the bad apples are the ones to watch out for.
    Last edited by randy4me; 03-22-2020 at 06:33 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    socalmk6gti's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,017

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,709
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    207
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    1340714919

    Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    This is not written by a healthcare professional. These tests are not performed in house by the lab, they are being sent to California. They take 3-4 days to get results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure who actually wrote that but as far as the lab tests go. In my state the tests are done here locally. Just an FYI that it does depend on which state you're referencing because not all, are outsourcing their lab tests.

    Have a great day.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    The Senate is working around the clock this weekend to get something hammered out so everyone is taken care of. Illegal immigrants are totally fucked. Crime will go up no doubt. Majority of them are good people but the bad apples are the ones to watch out for.
    unfortunately I don’t think anything the government does is going to help the economy.

    The federal reserve lower interest rates to zero, started QE4 which is bigger than QE 1, 2 and 3 combined. that did nothing. the markets still crashed. The government is out of any type of ammo to save this thing. it’s already over the edge and on its way down. there’s no stopping it now. imo

    I do hope I’m wrong but if there’s one thing in that Im most confident in is this upcoming implosion of the economy. the virus was just the pin that prick the bubbles in the economy. if it wasn’t the virus it would’ve been something else. this economy was headed for an implosion no matter what. I base my information from Peter Schiff. if I was wealthy I would buy a shit ton of gold now, it’s cheap.




    “QE4 Begins: Fed Cuts Rates, to Buy $700B in Bonds”

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coi...es-7-7%3famp=1

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    422
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  15. #15
    Super duper mod


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    8,037

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,230
    Thanked in
    1,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    The Senate is working around the clock this weekend to get something hammered out so everyone is taken care of. Illegal immigrants are totally fucked. Crime will go up no doubt. Majority of them are good people but the bad apples are the ones to watch out for.
    They are more than welcome to go back to their countries if they feel like tax payers are not taking good enough care of their asses . Yes I agree most of them are good people but they are a drain on our society.

Similar Threads

  1. Beginning my journey
    By biglouv70 in forum New Members
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 12:26 AM
  2. beginning AAS
    By sdawg333 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:06 AM
  3. Beginning of the end?
    By tommygunz in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums