• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Euro-pharmacies Testosterone enanthate lab testing

Hey bro I appreciate this psl is awesome I've been using them for years and dont have a single bad thing to say USPS messed up once but that's on them not psl I love the product and the people shout out to vision hes great and always there to lend a hand no matter the issue but psl is all the way legit 10 out of 10 no matter what it may be. I'm a customer for life I just wish people wouldn't listen to all the shit people will post now days it's like they dont remember when psl was the shit and still is but less than a month ago. Psl has been around for along time and will continue to be there they are truly an awesome company all around and I am absolutly thankful for them and all the help and product and I've got labs to show every product for myself there legit and all I am is an average guy who owns a business and goes to the gym daily. Just a normal person. Thanks again psl & awesome post bro.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

We appreciate the testing bro! Nothing but quality from us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass man! Appreciate you doing this! And so does the company and forum members! That looks like some good accurate number to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the score is perfect - as you can see info about quality - im so fuc...... flabbergasted - i made in past pharmcy products lab tetsing and scores was almot the same or lower : ),but doage is not all important is purity of product- EP Test enan have both

Last edited:
Back