• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

KILLONB12 Journey to Nationals with EP

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys hope all is well. I will be going on vacation tomorrow. We are headed to Gatlinburg, TN. We rented a nice cabin and looking forward to getting away with the kids since its their fall break. I won't be updating until I get back. Will not be lifting while there either to maximize time. Will update you all when i get back. Have a great week! Here are a few pics of the cabin.

I have been there in November before. It was Beautiful! Looked fake almost!! I actually train a girl that was born there. She has an accent like no other, !

Max
#awesome

Oh I definitely get some back pumps at times. It’s not consistent but I do get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The taurine helps but, back pumps are so painful!! The only thing worse is: I was at the gym and my calf flexed up(contracted up and stuck bulged) and stuck , I hit the floor and was tripping out . It was locked up and I panicked. Finally , after a circus of people standing over me , it released!! It never happened again but, HOLY SHIT! I cannot explain the pain and I have broken more than a few bones from rugby and boxing. It was also very embarrassing as it was an uncontrollable, instant freak out. Everytime I broke a bone, it hurt bad but I knew why and handled it like a trooper. This was just
automatic, like if you intantly couldn’t breathe all of the sudden.

Max

The taurine helps but, back pumps are so painful!! The only thing worse is: I was at the gym and my calf flexed up(contracted up and stuck bulged) and stuck , I hit the floor and was tripping out . It was locked up and I panicked. Finally , after a circus of people standing over me , it released!! It never happened again but, HOLY SHIT! I cannot explain the pain and I have broken more than a few bones from rugby and boxing. It was also very embarrassing as it was an uncontrollable, instant freak out. Everytime I broke a bone, it hurt bad but I knew why and handled it like a trooper. This was just
automatic, like if you intantly couldn’t breathe all of the sudden.

Max

Yeah when things lock up like that it’s the worse feeling ever. I had both of my hamstrings lock up while sleeping and i woke up screaming. [mention]tallchick14 [/mention]woke up like what the hell is going on.

Hey guys I’m going to be working in other areas of the EP network so I will be shutting this log down. I appreciate everyone checking this one out. Stayed tuned for a new log with EP.

Hey guys I’m going to be working in other areas of the EP network so I will be shutting this log down. I appreciate everyone checking this one out. Stayed tuned for a new log with EP.

Nice how much progress you made since you started this and hopefully the next journey will be an even better one!

Nice how much progress you made since you started this and hopefully the next journey will be an even better one!

Thank you bro! It’s been a fun ride so far and honestly I never thought my journey would end up here. I’m excited for the future for sure!

Back