• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

An Epic Person Deserves An Epic Giveaway! 3 sources join forces for YOU (READ)

Hold on...

the more I think about it, who banned DomZan? That douche was annoying. Give the prize to the mod who booted his ass.
His ban was only for 3 days.. he would still be here if he didn't interfere with moderation..
He'll be back...

I think(know) a lot of members get scared off because of posting pics and they think they have to log
daily. I would imagine that a starting pic and a final pic would be fine and minimum of 2 logs days per week. There have been some really bad logs (not always the members fault). Maybe if you are more specific on what is expected (minimum). No reason for bloodwork because we all know the sponsors involved have kick ass products. I definitely have some interested parties; they just don’t wanna be attacked if something goes wrong. PSL/EP/STEROIDIFY/MA Labs are some great sponsors.

*(if it was a Parabolan/Test Iso/Anadrol cycle, MK677; I’d be your man!!)
Max

2nd Max and his cycle choice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His ban was only for 3 days.. he would still be here if he didn't interfere with moderation..
He'll be back...
And he will be back for more!

I nominate Afont401 or Max.

I won’t nominate myself. I don’t like logs. Well let me say, I like them and see the benefit of them. I just don’t want to do one.

Also I don’t care for clomid, tamoxifen, adrimidex or Sarms So with that, I am

THE JOKER

I nominate Afont401 or Max.

I won’t nominate myself. I don’t like logs. Well let me say, I like them and see the benefit of them. I just don’t want to do one.

Also I don’t care for clomid, tamoxifen, adrimidex or Sarms So with that, I am

THE JOKER

Max is an awesome guy and contributes a lot around here! And I appreciate the mention bro means a lot!

Get Shredded!
I had to. You have stellar super powers that can’t be ignored.

THE JOKER

I can feel when there’s a post that needs answering before it’s even posted bro lol my secrets out now!

Also, Jswole and Custom...lifter916 if hes not on a g of test lol
Maybe I've thrown too many people in lmao
It's cool having actual friends here, but also difficult in times like this.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A poll will be created and added or a different thread will be created with some of the names that have been mentioned most here.. and from there YOU as the member base can vote.
no real time date on the poles life span, bit lets let it hang up there for a min so most people have a chance to vote!

That is a nice cycle. Would love to run it if picked. Name is jeff. I have been blasting and cruising for 8 years. Have been on a cruise for 7 months now. Just needed to take a little break. Looking forward to a good cycle. Hopefully I get picked! 5'9 202 at12% bf looking forward to getting back in the 220-230 range with 10%bf

I really didn’t want to be the guy that told everyone.... it came down to max and I that were chosen the most. I gave up my position to give max the win.

I really didn’t want to be the guy that told everyone.... it came down to max and I that were chosen the most. I gave up my position to give max the win.
What a guy font! See that’s why everyone likes you bro.
Max is an awesome dude too though. Congrats Max!

What a guy font! See that’s why everyone likes you bro.
Max is an awesome dude too though. Congrats Max!

Thanks man appreciate that! Max is an awesome dudes and helps everyone on here. He deserved it!!

I would love to throw my hat into the ring. The closest I've come to running a log was the Monster Transformation contest with Drealdeal. I have been cruising (150mg test cyp) EW since November and was planning on running my last cycle of solely DQ products in May. Planned cycle was test blend 300 x2 EW, deca 200 x2 EW for the first 8 weeks, Mast P 100 EOD for the full 12 weeks, and tren e for the last 4 weeks. Orals are DQ var 30mg ED the last 4 weeks. I have 4 kits of IL grey tops and 2 orange that will last me 160 days at 5iu's ED. I can log meals and routines, though my gym is closed now. I have a home gym but need to put up a pullup bar for back.

5'10 198. BF now is probably high teens. Have four cycles under my belt over the last 2 years. I usually run 12 weeks on 14 off, but this time I wanted to take a full 6 month break and just cruise. Posted bloods on my 200mg test cyp cruise recently that came back in the high 1,300 range, so I dropped it to 150mg EW. Diet is on point and discipline in the gym is 100%. Attached are pics from the last log, and I'll post current pics later.​
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

I have my May cycle all set and just started gh after 2 months off. I've been an a cruise since November and am ready for this blast.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I didn't even realize this had been decided on another post. This post was on so many threads that it made my head spin. Can't wait to see the gains from Max. Guess the liberal ex-con can't get any love from the community though. As you can see above I'm good.

Im super confused who won this but Trust whoever chose the winner.

Whoever the winner is, send me an email from an Encrypted Email to "Wes@musclemail.net" with a shipping address. I dont give a shit if it goes to Jane Doe so long as you can accept the package.

My company GYMnTONIC is giving away the Somatozine, which is the top selling MK677 on the market. I would challenge anyone to find a product with higher reviews then this (and it's not my brand Ma Labs make it) but I do sell it and I sell a shitload of it, and the stuff is pretty much magic.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/somatozine-mk677-by-ma-labs/
SOMAreallife__61610.1554047308.1280.1280.jpg

Im super confused who won this but Trust whoever chose the winner.

Whoever the winner is, send me an email from an Encrypted Email to "Wes@musclemail.net" with a shipping address. I dont give a shit if it goes to Jane Doe so long as you can accept the package.

My company GYMnTONIC is giving away the Somatozine, which is the top selling MK677 on the market. I would challenge anyone to find a product with higher reviews then this (and it's not my brand Ma Labs make it) but I do sell it and I sell a shitload of it, and the stuff is pretty much magic.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/somatozine-mk677-by-ma-labs/
SOMAreallife__61610.1554047308.1280.1280.jpg
So everybody wins?!? LOL
I think Max won? @maxmuscle1 come claim your killer cycle bro!!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks all! I will contact Wes! Appreciate it

Max

Thanks all! I will contact Wes! Appreciate it

Max

Oh man, yes! Im happy to hear this I really like you so I will be sure to send a bonus gift along with the Somatozine.

If u can email an address I can get it out in the am. I wont be on my email until 2morrow though fyi.

Congrats sir.

Oh man, yes! Im happy to hear this I really like you so I will be sure to send a bonus gift along with the Somatozine.

If u can email an address I can get it out in the am. I wont be on my email until 2morrow though fyi.

Congrats sir.

Max

Back