• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Now that the gyms are closed....

playboii

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should I hop on a test to maintain my muscle? I haven’t done a cycle in a while but I started 4iu gh about 4 weeks ago. Just ordered myself a total gym pull up bar and gonna try and find dumbbells. Will getting on a test cycle help me maintain my current gains? I’m 5’7 210lbs been lifting for 18 years now and currently off cycle at the moment off cycle besides the gh I just started. Also would test e c or prop would be the best way?

kinda confused. if u havent been on cycle for awhile how did u get ur current gains? 5ft 7 210, thats pretty stout bro . i think i would just keep doing what ur doing. now i dont know shit about hgh except that it takes awhile to get the full effects from what i understand. not saying that 500mg of test. wk. would hurt u, it would prob. help, but it seems to me ur doing ok w/o it imo. maybe some other guys that know more about the gh will chime in. good luck man!

Thanks brother. I’ve done about 4 cycles in my early mid 20s I’m 34 now. I still follow a very strict diet and workout routine about 6 days a week as if I was still on or getting ready for a show which has helped me maintain. My issue is now that the gyms are closed and I really have no weights here besides the pull up bar I ordered and 15lb dumbbells I’m gonna borrow back from my son 😩😂😂. So my question was if I get on some type of test will that help me not shrink until April 30th or am I good either way?

ok bro,sorry but this required some serious thought. i love test. it makes me feel 10 times better whether im blasting or cruising. i never come all the way off test. but im 56 yrs old. u on the other hand @34 would prob. want to do pct after your "cycle". so im gonna recommend u do the best u can w/o it. ive gone weeks (when i was ur age) just doing push-ups,pull-ups, sit-ups,dumbbells. it really is amazing what u can accomplish just using your own body weight as resistance. i just think u would be wasting a cycle if u did it w/o weights. plus i think the gh will get u through. i dont think u will shrink, but we both know theres no replacing good ole steel. one thing i do know is someone who is dedicated enough to stick w/it for 18 yrs. will find a way. good luck to u bro!

I'd say if you are on as most of us are................................look at the compounds,,cost,,,, effectiviness..lower the doses and ride out the storm............that's what I've done...the gyms will be full as f*** when this passes...............I'd still avoid them..!!

Gear is not magic. You must be training in order to gain/retain tissue. If you do not have access to weights or devices that will allow you to train intensely (relative term), there is no point hopping on at the moment.

Not true..............studies have show,that even the group that doesn't work out still gained lean mass...........not as much as the group that worked out but,,but still they gained..!!

Hey guys sorry for the late response I been working even through this corona mess. A buddy of mine let me borrow 2 of his dumbells and I ordered a p90x pull up bar which I’ll be doing. I’ve never gone more the 2 weeks without to the gym in 18 years so I was freaking out lol. Felt pretty hopeless when it came to retaining everything I’ve worked for but you guys gave me great advice thank you. The reason I asked if I should get on test along with the hgh I’m already in, is to help me retain the muscle until I can finally get back in the gym April 30th. You guys helped with me stress and over thinking lol thank you!

Back