• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, been busy for the last few weeks, but been a loyal Monster customer for years. Did something happen to them or their site? I can't access to their website through their usual link. Please let me know if anyone has any idea what happened to them. Thank you, much appreciated.

Hey everyone, been busy for the last few weeks, but been a loyal Monster customer for years. Did something happen to them or their site? I can't access to their website through their usual link. Please let me know if anyone has any idea what happened to them. Thank you, much appreciated.
To me it seems like they went private. I tried to log on and it says members only

They were removed from the sponsor list on this board, as well as BOP, yesterday. I would avoid for now ;)

Hmm, and here i thought i was a member. Guess I'll wait a few days to see if it gets fixed, it would suck to lose a trusted source.

Ok, if you have an account with them, it looks like you can access their site still, you just have to enter the info into the info on the main screen where it says access denied rather than the drop down boxes in the top left corner. Everything looks the same after that, even the promo codes seem to work. Still, I gotta wonder why they are no longer listed as sponsors on the forum. Anyway, just updating you on what info I got.

Yes they went private.

If you have issues getting into the site and are a past customer, please PM TripleOvertime or one of the other Reps to assist you.

I still think they went private. When you go that route you really don't announce it and as far as BOP goes they might have gotten beat out of a month's board fees so they put them on the scammers list. I haven't seen anyone here complain about being beat out of anything

Yes they went private.

If you have issues getting into the site and are a past customer, please PM TripleOvertime or one of the other Reps to assist you.
And there you have it! Good luck Monster and Tripleovertime

I placed an order a while ago, has not arrived and it’s well past the normal time. Sent emails and no reply and pm’ed two reps and no reply.

I’d not use them until some of us get our stuff. Seems very fishy.

I placed an order a while ago, has not arrived and it’s well past the normal time. Sent emails and no reply and pm’ed two reps and no reply.

I never got a PM from you.

Please pm me pending orders.

This

Thanks Wes
Several guys at BOP have been waiting with no email response. Both reps over there have been banned.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I just spoke to them. If you have an issue I would go to the site and put a ticket in and they will answer! Atleast that worked for me!

TripleOT and GGG are two of the most trusted members on this site. And I genuinely mean that.

Reach out to one of them and I am positive they will assist.

Several guys at BOP have been waiting with no email response. Both reps over there have been banned.

And then they banned me for trying to help. That place is a joke.

Yeah , they do that at BOP , stupid imho.

Hey everyone. First and foremost, I will return all PM’s. Just now seeing this after work.

as a monster rep I will say this, everyone will get everything they pay for and nothing less. Just like how monster has always operated. We have pride and take care of everyone every time.

As a moderator of this forum I will say this, please use a current forum sponsor if that makes you feel better as that is always the safest route.

everyone who has been in this lifestyle knows very well that a lab must do certain things at certain times to ensure everyone’s safety, to be able to continue doing business with everyone’s best interest in mind.

Monster will be back. Monster is still accepting orders for current customers. BOP is a fricking joke, monster was one of their best sponsors for many years in a row and they turn around and ban us and our great reps for what? Because an order or two have been waiting for more than 7 days? Because someone said they didn’t get a return email? Unbelievable!

thank you for those that showed support in here for us. Everyone will be taken care of and quick-like.

please visit the current sponsor list and choose your preferred source for your needs. And keep an eye on that sponsor list as monster will no doubt be back on it when we are back to the 100%.

This is good to read. I am waiting on a Monster order as well. Not sure how to pm on this forum.

Good to hear, and appreciate you getting back to us. I sent a PM to GGG regarding this. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm not in a huge rush, just wanna make sure business will continue as usual and, as I asked in the PM, wanted to make sure everyone was ok. All that aside, I can think of several reasons why this type of operation would slow down right now or make some changes / moves. I was a little concerned when I couldn't find the name on the sponsor board which is why I started this thread. I was surprised and concerned and wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken. but I hear ya, gotta do what ya gotta do when it comes down to it; it's not a candy shop. Precautions and occasional temporary hold-ups are part of the game just as TrippleOvertime said.

I'll just add that I vaguely recall something similar happening like 2 years ago (I think anyway, maybe it was another company, who knows lol), but it only lasted for a few days, if that. Most importantly, neither Monster, nor their reps have ever given me a reason to doubt them so, until proven otherwise, their word is good enough for me.

Good to hear, and appreciate you getting back to us. I sent a PM to GGG regarding this. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm not in a huge rush, just wanna make sure business will continue as usual and, as I asked in the PM, wanted to make sure everyone was ok. All that aside, I can think of several reasons why this type of operation would slow down right now or make some changes / moves. I was a little concerned when I couldn't find the name on the sponsor board which is why I started this thread. I was surprised and concerned and wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken. but I hear ya, gotta do what ya gotta do when it comes down to it; it's not a candy shop. Precautions and occasional temporary hold-ups are part of the game just as TrippleOvertime said.

I'll just add that I vaguely recall something similar happening like 2 years ago (I think anyway, maybe it was another company, who knows lol), but it only lasted for a few days, if that. Most importantly, neither Monster, nor their reps have ever given me a reason to doubt them so, until proven otherwise, their word is good enough for me.

Hey bro, can you ReSend that PM , i never got it.

My inbox is way smaller now that im 'not a Rep' , i had to clean it up to be able to send and recieve PMs

Sucks. They were one of my favs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

And then they banned me for trying to help. That place is a joke.

There great New mod Riggs famous for trying to be the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back