Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    778 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I'd like to see these.

Is it going to be 7 days post pin for the blood draw Dutch?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    I was going to pin today like always and test Monday morning. Iím not looking for anything in return just to provide bloods. If they want to do so thatís fine with me. Iím more curious than anything else since Iím prepping right now. Thatís my main concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I was going to pin today like always and test Monday morning. Iím not looking for anything in return just to provide bloods. If they want to do so thatís fine with me. Iím more curious than anything else since Iím prepping right now. Thatís my main concern.

I am also curious and want to pull bloods...but, pretty hard to get any sort accurate numbers with Sust as it has so many esters that peak at different times...if anyone has any tips for testing with Sust I am all ears.

I will say though I am using the same amount of AI I typically use for each pin and everything looks and "feels" right, and I can tell with my body when things are off....but we all know that doesnt hold any water here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    778 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    I am also curious and want to pull bloods...but, pretty hard to get any sort accurate numbers with Sust as it has so many esters that peak at different times...if anyone has any tips for testing with Sust I am all ears.

I will say though I am using the same amount of AI I typically use for each pin and everything looks and "feels" right, and I can tell with my body when things are off....but we all know that doesnt hold any water here.
    I have been using more AI as of late to suppress side effects. I had a flare up in my right nip. That being said at 1 gram even if under dosed I would still probably have similar issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post

Works for me... It's not hard to gauge a good test whether it's 7days post pin or 5 or 2... the number should be high ... obviously the 48hr post dose will be higher than the 7hr.. but it should still fall in range if properly dosed

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you all for the kind words and your interest. Please just post labs with your specific protocol. If you are interested please send your request to our main email and title it "ASF Paid blood work"

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Dutch! This really helps ease some of the concerns as I just put in a medium sized order.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    I'd like to see these.

Is it going to be 7 days post pin for the blood draw Dutch?

He won't be able to do 7 days post pin when he's probably pinning 2-3 times a week. A guy in the feral forum posted bloods 2-3 days post pin and everyone seems satisfied with that. Plus he's 7 weeks in so his levels should be pretty stable at any given moment.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 03-19-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

Those of you that are reaching out and requesting to run other compounds for "free" other than test are going to be ignored. We are offering to pay for your labs and I do not think it is right for you to reach out and ask for us to send free test and NPP, deca, or mast as a consolation prize. We are in the business of supporting our family and not bribing. We want honest feedback, so no we will not send additional freebies for a good review. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Those of you that are reaching out and requesting to run other compounds for "free" other than test are going to be ignored. We are offering to pay for your labs and I do not think it is right for you to reach out and ask for us to send free test and NPP, deca, or mast as a consolation prize. We are in the business of supporting our family and not bribing. We want honest feedback, so no we will not send additional freebies for a good review. Thank you for understanding.
    Well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Glad to see its test only. I emailed you back. I'll follow whatever protocol you want but right now I have been juice free about 3 months

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    Glad to see its test only. I emailed you back. I'll follow whatever protocol you want but right now I have been juice free about 3 months
    We got you, sir. I am curious though: Do you prefer apple or orange? Everyone has their preference when it comes to juice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer e as cyp causes horrible pip. With that said I talked to star this morning and have a pack on the way to test. What protocol would you like to see? I was thinking 500mg a week and draw blood 48 hrs after last injection and 5 weeks ok injection prior to that. Any ideas from anyone else. Mainly dutch since it's his gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer e as cyp causes horrible pip. With that said I talked to star this morning and have a pack on the way to test. What protocol would you like to see? I was thinking 500mg a week and draw blood 48 hrs after last injection and 5 weeks ok injection prior to that. Any ideas from anyone else. Mainly dutch since it's his gear
    Dustin is good people but if you send him Cyp he'll probably go ahead and forward it to me. Lol That ester does not agree with his chemistry!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Dustin is good people but if you send him Cyp he'll probably go ahead and forward it to me. Lol That ester does not agree with his chemistry!
    Lol you already know. That bold cyp crippled me I'm glad you could use and enjoy it

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Rep Points

That protocol will work fine. Regardless of the protocol it is important to make detailed notes of dosing relative to the time the labs are drawn. This will allow us and our other brothers to see the gear is on point!

Regards