In search of new sponsor that's easier to work with.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

In search of new sponsor that's easier to work with.

I've been trying to pay for an order for over a week now. I understand things happen and you have to be ready to deal with them, but this is the second order in a row I've had issues with a certain sponsor and I've had 1 email response in the last week that consisted of about 6 words. I've ordered several times and it always takes weeks to get my stuff. What sponsor on here has good communication and doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get your TD? Not here to bash a sponsor or call out names, just time to move on to someone else.
    The original MightyMouse.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,837 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
    I've been trying to pay for an order for over a week now. I understand things happen and you have to be ready to deal with them, but this is the second order in a row I've had issues with a certain sponsor and I've had 1 email response in the last week that consisted of about 6 words. I've ordered several times and it always takes weeks to get my stuff. What sponsor on here has good communication and doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get your TD? Not here to bash a sponsor or call out names, just time to move on to someone else.

Reach out to Custom at Praet or TripleOT at Monster. I know those guys will get you sorted out FAST and they will be responsive.

If you need RC's or Peptides, or Kratom reach out to me. Chances are I can get you a great price and your pack shipped the same day.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,538 Posts
    Rep Points

Thereís a lot of good ones on here man! Itís kind of annoying to do but the more you follow certain sponsors the more you find out good and bad. Once you find the right one at that point you go for it.
    Iím sure you know this tho.
    You can check Aasdirectshop. Always deliver with speed and communication is top notch.
    List:
    Aasdirectshop@protonmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Church G................all the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    938 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Church G................all the way

I agree
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd go with Advanced or MLG if they are still around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

OK..................I didn't want to say this,because I didn't want people to ask for free shit..But I'm gonna do it..........I asked CG months ago about making me a custom blend...he forgot about it because of a sale he had running..Asked about it again ,while I placed an order request...He said he was sorry and then did something un-heard of......................sent my order for free........that's right $300.for free.....NO ONE does that............He is a good dude,I talk to him about other stuff,not just gear...I've been in this game maybe too long,and I'm fighting daily just to live,I gain nothing from promoting him other than he is fair and honest, and that my friends is hard in this game.......But please don't ask him for free stuff,his prices are good ,but his gear is great....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

OK..................I didn't want to say this,because I didn't want people to ask for free shit..But I'm gonna do it..........I asked CG months ago about making me a custom blend...he forgot about it because of a sale he had running..Asked about it again ,while I placed an order request...He said he was sorry and then did something un-heard of......................sent my order for free........that's right $300.for free.....NO ONE does that............He is a good dude,I talk to him about other stuff,not just gear...I've been in this game maybe too long,and I'm fighting daily just to live,I gain nothing from promoting him other than he is fair and honest, and that my friends is hard in this game.......But please don't ask him for free stuff,his prices are good ,but his gear is great....
    No one does that? Ask Mighty Mouse what we did for him here in this thread lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,188 Posts
    Rep Points

If you did something like that ..............kudos...problem is ,people would take advantage of it,and that's why I haven't come forward before...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

If you did something like that ..............kudos...problem is ,people would take advantage of it,and that's why I haven't come forward before...
    They did it cause they know Mighty Mouse is straight up member if it was some fly by night guy they wouldn't have

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    They did it cause they know Mighty Mouse is straight up member if it was some fly by night guy they wouldn't have
    You sure you've got the right MM here? Thought he had a lot more than 174 posts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    You sure you've got the right MM here? Thought he had a lot more than 174 posts?
    WOW bro I didn't even catch that. You got some good eyes bro! lol My apologies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

I would check out buysteroidsonlineandgetbig.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,972 Posts
    Rep Points

How did it take so long to realize this is not the Mighty Mouse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Get off your wallet and use Drugs Gear !!!!! Absolutely the best ! Just my opinion , and I know 99% of sponsors on this forum are solid ... Just my experience and I have absolutely zero affiliation with DG , I donít even use the fucking discount codes they offer .. I will say one time my Humatropine HGH kit was broke and looked fake , but I just charged it to the game , itís not on them it is the supplier , besides that I have made sick gains with all the gear from DG ( not cheap )