• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

In search of new sponsor that's easier to work with.

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been trying to pay for an order for over a week now. I understand things happen and you have to be ready to deal with them, but this is the second order in a row I've had issues with a certain sponsor and I've had 1 email response in the last week that consisted of about 6 words. I've ordered several times and it always takes weeks to get my stuff. What sponsor on here has good communication and doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get your TD? Not here to bash a sponsor or call out names, just time to move on to someone else.

I've been trying to pay for an order for over a week now. I understand things happen and you have to be ready to deal with them, but this is the second order in a row I've had issues with a certain sponsor and I've had 1 email response in the last week that consisted of about 6 words. I've ordered several times and it always takes weeks to get my stuff. What sponsor on here has good communication and doesn't take 4-6 weeks to get your TD? Not here to bash a sponsor or call out names, just time to move on to someone else.

Reach out to Custom at Praet or TripleOT at Monster. I know those guys will get you sorted out FAST and they will be responsive.

If you need RC's or Peptides, or Kratom reach out to me. Chances are I can get you a great price and your pack shipped the same day.

There’s a lot of good ones on here man! It’s kind of annoying to do but the more you follow certain sponsors the more you find out good and bad. Once you find the right one at that point you go for it.
I’m sure you know this tho.
You can check Aasdirectshop. Always deliver with speed and communication is top notch.
List:
Aasdirectshop@protonmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go with Advanced or MLG if they are still around ;)

OK..................I didn't want to say this,because I didn't want people to ask for free shit..But I'm gonna do it..........I asked CG months ago about making me a custom blend...he forgot about it because of a sale he had running..Asked about it again ,while I placed an order request...He said he was sorry and then did something un-heard of......................sent my order for free........that's right $300.for free.....NO ONE does that............He is a good dude,I talk to him about other stuff,not just gear...I've been in this game maybe too long,and I'm fighting daily just to live,I gain nothing from promoting him other than he is fair and honest, and that my friends is hard in this game.......But please don't ask him for free stuff,his prices are good ,but his gear is great....

OK..................I didn't want to say this,because I didn't want people to ask for free shit..But I'm gonna do it..........I asked CG months ago about making me a custom blend...he forgot about it because of a sale he had running..Asked about it again ,while I placed an order request...He said he was sorry and then did something un-heard of......................sent my order for free........that's right $300.for free.....NO ONE does that............He is a good dude,I talk to him about other stuff,not just gear...I've been in this game maybe too long,and I'm fighting daily just to live,I gain nothing from promoting him other than he is fair and honest, and that my friends is hard in this game.......But please don't ask him for free stuff,his prices are good ,but his gear is great....
No one does that? Ask Mighty Mouse what we did for him here in this thread lol

If you did something like that ..............kudos...problem is ,people would take advantage of it,and that's why I haven't come forward before...

If you did something like that ..............kudos...problem is ,people would take advantage of it,and that's why I haven't come forward before...
They did it cause they know Mighty Mouse is straight up member if it was some fly by night guy they wouldn't have

They did it cause they know Mighty Mouse is straight up member if it was some fly by night guy they wouldn't have

You sure you've got the right MM here? Thought he had a lot more than 174 posts?

Get off your wallet and use Drugs Gear !!!!! Absolutely the best ! Just my opinion , and I know 99% of sponsors on this forum are solid ... Just my experience and I have absolutely zero affiliation with DG , I don’t even use the fucking discount codes they offer .. I will say one time my Humatropine HGH kit was broke and looked fake , but I just charged it to the game , it’s not on them it is the supplier , besides that I have made sick gains with all the gear from DG ( not cheap )

Another thing , maybe you are a youngster , because back in the 90s we had to jump through all kinds of hoops with the local big dude at the gym to just get some fucking Test and Winny .... things are sooooo easy today it’s crazy

Lmao yea that’s def not the real mouse

Get Shredded!
You are too kind- Ill stir the pot and say my estimate is more like 60% - Is that gonna lead to my first neg train?
Get off your wallet and use Drugs Gear !!!!! Absolutely the best ! Just my opinion , and I know 99% of sponsors on this forum are solid ... Just my experience and I have absolutely zero affiliation with DG , I don’t even use the fucking discount codes they offer .. I will say one time my Humatropine HGH kit was broke and looked fake , but I just charged it to the game , it’s not on them it is the supplier , besides that I have made sick gains with all the gear from DG ( not cheap )

You are too kind- Ill stir the pot and say my estimate is more like 60% - Is that gonna lead to my first neg train?
Well maybe not that low , of course there are some straight up bitch ass scammers , however sources try to do there best and sometimes they get fucked from the big source ... That is why these forums are critical to hold sources accountable and it really does ... personal experiences, bloods , quality , delivery times , and just word of mouth ... If a source is straight up janky they won’t last a month on here .

Over the years I don’t think I have ever been screwed over , I know it happens

I remember a few years ago I got some shit from a huge source over seas , can’t remember the name ( oh I think it was Naps ) anyways they sent me some Test and I think Stealth was the source .. Without giving to much info and besides I don’t think they are still around , it came in little packets that said body lotion .. But that shit was straight fire , my levels where over 3k .. If I gave to much info please delete .. Like I said I don’t think they are still around ...

I think they are still around- thats the source you order from if you like 50/50 odds of receiving anything and if you like the T/A to be 3 months at a minimum.
I remember a few years ago I got some shit from a huge source over seas , can’t remember the name ( oh I think it was Naps ) anyways they sent me some Test and I think Stealth was the source .. Without giving to much info and besides I don’t think they are still around , it came in little packets that said body lotion .. But that shit was straight fire , my levels where over 3k .. If I gave to much info please delete .. Like I said I don’t think they are still around ...

I stand behind these comments lol. I’d say 65% though personally. We have some sleeping giants here that for whatever reason don’t get a lot of love. Monster is a perfect example. I’ve tried monster a handful of times and have been very satisfied. Their blend line is on point

Monster

-and/or-

Gear church
Not sure what's up with Monster, but their sub is gone and several members on BOP haven't received product or email response. BOP added them to scammer page.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Praet and GC have been very good. DG has been good to me as well, but pricey.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Not sure what's up with Monster, but their sub is gone and several members on BOP haven't received product or email response. BOP added them to scammer page.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I think they went private because when you try to enter their site it now says "members only". I haven't had a members only jacket since the late 80's so I'm out lol

Back