• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If our sponsors....

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn’t sweat it ! You are already injecting something into your body that you have ZERO clue what is in that syringe , now you want to be cautious? Lol ... good luck to all
Good fuckin point lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

If intl, the virus doesn’t last that long on a vector(type of surface). It can last up to 3 days(72 hours). I use Clorox wipes after getting the mail or going to a 7-11, Walmart, gas. Fuck this stuff; I am losing $$ from the gym closures so, It is time to grill, train in the Garage, and catch up on some new binge shows. I’ve noticed my friends over there, haven’t really changed their business practices, the prices fluctuate but, they sure are anxious to sell. ??

Max
Hope you're able to stock up on proteins to cook. My wife had to go to four stores this week just to get our regular grocery order. No hoarding here, just want what we actually need.

Costco - sold out of all meats. Canned tuna, canned beans, rice. Limit on milk, but they were sold out of regular AND almond. Limit to one thing of eggs, etc

Walmart - entire cleaning aisle empty, all paper products gone (TP, napkins, paper towels).

Absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t sweat it bud I’m pretty sure I have it and it’s shitty mainly cause of how long I been sick and feeling shitty but it is exactly as they said. Only senior citizens and people with other health conditions are venerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t sweat it bud I’m pretty sure I have it and it’s shitty mainly cause of how long I been sick and feeling shitty but it is exactly as they said. Only senior citizens and people with other health conditions are venerable.

That's not true any longer, might want to catch up on the latest research.

I now wipe down all packages I receive...can't risk this. You should be fine there OP...just stay safe!

"Just the flu, bro!"

Yeah..., except.
There are now around 10,000 deaths worldwide in only two / three months. Coupled with strict travel & quarantine measures being put in place in many nations.

Had there been no travel or quarantine restrictions. How many dead would there be then?

Plus, 10,000 is simply the known deaths.
Who knows how many more have died in China, Iran & Africa etc...(Italy deaths do not match china death's doctors have been calling their numbers out)

Plus all the sundry deaths not directly due to China virus.
Cause an elderly patient was pushed aside or hospital staff are overworked & the like...

On top of this 40% of people in Hospitals in united states now are 20-54. If these hospitals were overran, and these people needed ICU, they would all be dead. part of reason deaths are still low because enough ICU beds to treat people.

Studies are showing too of recovered patients 20-30% of them have permanent damage lungs after the coronavirus. This situation is not to be taken lightly. I dont agree with them shutting the gyms down, i think its bs myself(when they allow grocery stores open that can infect people) So dont get me wrong guys im just as pissed as some of yall... lol just saying everyone needs to take their precautions with this virus... its much serious than the flu and can target you if hospitals become over ran and you need icu... hope everyone and their families stay safe!

Last edited:
That's not true any longer, might want to catch up on the latest research.

I just did bud appreciate the heads up. What I expected so I’m definitely not surprised just not want i wanted to hear. It will get worse before it gets better

Luckily trumps our president and has taking care of the economy that will definitely bounce back like he had it. That said these next four years he will be able to focus now on correcting the fucked up situation we in.

We have to be able to take care of ourselves and stop depending on other countries especially China. There’s no reason we can’t begin making most important things we need here again I not everything. Least amount of supplies we depend on others the better. Besides that our medical staff should probably go though some time of training for shit like this just like law enforcement and firefighters. And for emergency situations anything we don’t make here we should have large quantities of those products stored in our country. We have no problem purchasing military equipment and oil for storage so we can make some room and store all supplies not made in usa

Back