• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

📜🧪🥼NEW LAB TEST RESULTS🥼🧪📜 P.S.L. Euro-Pharmacies Anavar "hplc testing" (Thank you ManCal70)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.jpg

Wow very nice! So if I read that right that Anavar he tested was a year old? Not a bad thing whatsoever. I think that’s some damn good shit then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow very nice! So if I read that right that Anavar he tested was a year old? Not a bad thing whatsoever. I think that’s some damn good shit then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's from The New batch that was put out the last year..

That's why I love psl the back what they say and vision is the man he does all he can to help the customer and psl has the best service ever and the best quality products I'm a customer for the life because of all my lab results and the quality of psl as a whole there 10 out of 10 yea there maybe some issues with shipping that's USPS not the fault of psl and it took myself a while to realize tha thg but it's the truth psl is legit

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

This is why people should do testing and not feel test kits

love it

Back