• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

9391765d2d4dbf87650c84ef7c0fa795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweeet. Plan to use those dbols and drols together? I wouldn't recommend it...except I would :)

Thats the plan :)with some test but will hv to wait trt for now no gym open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strange times we're in bro. I'm fortunate my gym is still open (for now). I'm prepared to get the news any day now that it's closing. I'm trying to think about this in a positive way and honestly part of me hopes my gym does close for a short while. The gym, AAS, and food have been the center of my life for as long as I can remember. If the gyms all close this will be a great time for me to drop my doses down, go lighter on the calories, maybe do some at home body weight exercises....and just give my body an overall break from the gear, calories, and heavy lifting. This would also be a good time to get somethings done around the house, spend some time with my woman, have a little "me" time, and just do some mental and physical cleansing. Closing the gym for a short period might do us all some good.

Back