• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

" OFR " log.... 45 yrs old

OFR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not Really Trying to get Bigger much ....Just Maintain and Get Lean.....
5'10 215 lbs Can See Upper Abs just a Bit. I have been very Consistent for a Yr.

Pull and Legs Mon
Push and Legs Tues
Pull and Legs Wed
Push and Legs Thur
Pull and Legs Fri
Push and Legs Sat

Yes Legs everyday I have joint Problems so Nothing I do is Super Heavy ...All High REPS.

OFR
hhhhhhh.jpg

Damn good start right there bro! Who’s gear are you running if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn good start right there bro! Who’s gear are you running if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks....I have run Some Goldline, Gorilla, and Another From BOP before the Board was Hijacked ....lol Oh and Real Pharma TRT .
But I am Open to trying others. Any Recommendations are Welcome .

" OFR " log.... 45 yrs old

Thanks....I have run Some Goldline, Gorilla, and Another From BOP before the Board was Hijacked ....lol Oh and Real Pharma TRT .

PSL is always a great source to go with brother

P.S. love the laces

Last edited:
PSL is always a great source to go with brother

P.S. love the laces

...Thanks The Ladies Love the Laces. They open up and want to Talk right away. Takes the Edge off the Hard Exterior.

Well I mean I do rep for one of the best bro lol Purity source labs man check us out we are running a 15% off sale right now and have bulk deals as well to take advantage of.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Inkeddfghdhkkkk-I.jpg

My GYM isn't closed .....small old school gym in the Country..... So G R I N D !

Back