• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time experience and I cant wait.

New-dude

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Super pumped to run this gear. On first impressions of everything... BEAUTIFUL... Super fast turn around. Gear looks very professional. Nice, pretty package. Ultra thin uniform product across the board compared to the my last source. My girlfriend is stoked on the extra goodies I recieved. 😉 Thankyou Bones. I'm going to keep this post up to date on as much as I can. Never ran anadrol or deca before so I cant freaking wait to try it. Pinned 250 mgs of Deca tonight and honestly doubt I will ever go back to my old source. It's just superior to what I've been running. Anadrol is uniform and looks easy to split. Same as the Arimidex. I picked up one Sustanon from the bones line. I plan on cruising on it when the cycle is done. It is darker in color and ultra thin. Didnt want to just step right up to the bones line so I have something to look forward to next go around. Should I post my before and after pics on this review when I'm done running this or how does that work? 6'4" 10-12% bf @ 204 lbs as of today.

Super pumped to run this gear. On first impressions of everything... BEAUTIFUL... Super fast turn around. Gear looks very professional. Nice, pretty package. Ultra thin uniform product across the board compared to the my last source. My girlfriend is stoked on the extra goodies I recieved.  Thankyou Bones. I'm going to keep this post up to date on as much as I can. Never ran anadrol or deca before so I cant freaking wait to try it. Pinned 250 mgs of Deca tonight and honestly doubt I will ever go back to my old source. It's just superior to what I've been running. Anadrol is uniform and looks easy to split. Same as the Arimidex. I picked up one Sustanon from the bones line. I plan on cruising on it when the cycle is done. It is darker in color and ultra thin. Didnt want to just step right up to the bones line so I have something to look forward to next go around. Should I post my before and after pics on this review when I'm done running this or how does that work? 6'4" 10-12% bf @ 204 lbs as of today.

You can post before and after pics here mate, thank you.

Bones

Back