• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying a new source

Splinter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if I already posted this , I thought I did but can’t find it ... Anyways a LONG time Drugs Gear customer , but going to give ACE a try for HGH for the first time , they seem solid from my research ... BTW still a DG customer , just want to try something new because they showed 99.97 percent pure HGH for what it’s worth ... Also a side note and this is NO knock at all to any source on here , but most HGH like Canadian peptides are just Chinese’s ugl put in a nice package and sold as PHARMA , not saying it’s bad but it is what it is.

Sorry if I already posted this , I thought I did but can’t find it ... Anyways a LONG time Drugs Gear customer , but going to give ACE a try for HGH for the first time , they seem solid from my research ... BTW still a DG customer , just want to try something new because they showed 99.97 percent pure HGH for what it’s worth ... Also a side note and this is NO knock at all to any source on here , but most HGH like Canadian peptides are just Chinese’s ugl put in a nice package and sold as PHARMA , not saying it’s bad but it is what it is.
Ace is the place!

If you want quality pharma grade Growth Hormone at decent price check out our web site.

good luck with ace- without picking a side Ill just say Ive seen good and bad reviews on them by trusted members but nothing recently- never tried them myself- I sound like a broken record- I dont think Ive tried anyone

DG you must have alot of money lol

DG you must have alot of money lol
Fortunately money is not a issue , and I understand a lot of people are on limited funds and I completely understand ( been there ) however you know with drugs gear you get what u pay for , and I am NOT saying any other source is not as good

Fortunately money is not a issue , and I understand a lot of people are on limited funds and I completely understand ( been there ) however you know with drugs gear you get what u pay for , and I am NOT saying any other source is not as good

I hear you bro, I've used DG before and it's always been great stuff. I feel like the prices are a bit high but to each their own. If your happy with your source stick with them and make those gains 💪

Back