• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

robo

mr d

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Robolics labs

It really bugs me when we dont hear something about these situations. Gotta be some news out there right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It really bugs me when we dont hear something about these situations. Gotta be some news out there right?

You'd think so. I totally agree!

I think they just went private that’s all. They weren’t doing big amount of sales here anymore so they just closed up from here. I don’t think anything happened to them in a bad way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on 2 other boards that DEA busted his remailer at the p.o. box. His (Robolics) banner was removed after being unreachable for weeks.

Therefore, if you were going to attempt any contact with Robo.......I wouldn't. We have these boards for a reason.

I think they just went private that’s all. They weren’t doing big amount of sales here anymore so they just closed up from here. I don’t think anything happened to them in a bad way.

I know a couple of his reps from other boards and I dont believe that's the case. When he disappeared he disappeared from everyone. Site/board owners / reps / customers...everyone

I know a couple of his reps from other boards and I dont believe that's the case. When he disappeared he disappeared from everyone. Site/board owners / reps / customers...everyone

This is what I heard too. Few people even lost their money so that tells me something was real bad. I used to mess with robo and he was always on point so to take people's money tells me something was really bad. Im sure he didnt like it but its either lose ur money or very high chance of getting busted. Me, keep that money bro!!

Oooo no shit that’s no good

Back