• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source issues

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to try doc today and went over labs. My testosterone is >1500 and estrogen is at 15 now down from 50. Still not really feeling effects anymore. I've been checking around for sources. I know I dont have very many posts and am very inexperienced in the way things work as far as funding is concerned. I want to ask questions but am afraid of pushing possibilities away from being naive about things . Now this stupid virus thing going around may shut down the pharmacy I get my script from. Need some help or advice please.

www.titanmedicalcenter.com

Call/email them and tell them I sent you and ask for a discount. I get nothing out of this fyi, its just the owner is a buddy of mine and he always discounts friends of mine.

Wont accept insurance, only private pay but u can get test, HGH, eca stack...really anything u can imagine prescribed. They use skype to have a doctor speak to you so it doesn't matter what state you are in.

Will that take the place or be in addition to the script I have now?

Will that take the place or be in addition to the script I have now?

Both.

You can get a higher dose with Titan. They aren't these mediocre Primaries that prescribe you 50mgs every 4 weeks.

This is the real deal.

I wanted to try them out but read on and off reviews online but these were also from let’s call them “normal” people if you know what I mean lol but Wes saying they are legit I’d have to say your in good hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few people I follow on YouTube love em too. I use Viking alternative cause they a bit cheaper fot everything Wes said plus deca.

I wanted to try them out but read on and off reviews online but these were also from let’s call them “normal” people if you know what I mean lol but Wes saying they are legit I’d have to say your in good hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir for your trust.

They are excellent. But they aren't cheap. Thats the catch.

I used to go to Metabolic Dr. and I wanna say the cost was $4,000 a year and that didn't include labs or the meds.

Titan actually has their own brand of products, they use a compounding pharmacy and they aren't as expensive as Metabolic Dr. was.

I think Titan ranges from $3-500 a month depending what you need. But it is 100% legal so lets say you have a nice job and need to keep it. Or a custody issue with your children. Spend the money.

I'm getting 200 per week but would like extra if you know what I mean. Would that be 3 to 500 every month or just the months tou need it?

Thank you sir for your trust.

They are excellent. But they aren't cheap. Thats the catch.

I used to go to Metabolic Dr. and I wanna say the cost was $4,000 a year and that didn't include labs or the meds.

Titan actually has their own brand of products, they use a compounding pharmacy and they aren't as expensive as Metabolic Dr. was.

I think Titan ranges from $3-500 a month depending what you need. But it is 100% legal so lets say you have a nice job and need to keep it. Or a custody issue with your children. Spend the money.
i second this statement. And lets keep it real too, what you get from doc IS gonna be better than anything ugl. NOT KNOCKING ANY SOURCES here but I just recently found this out and ive used several reputable sources here. Will have deca soon and stoked to see if it lives up to the hype.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have to get blood work done through them too?

All tests will be done and prescribed by them. It will be done wherever is closest to you. (Telemedicine). It is legal and expensive. Legal!

Max

Back