• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No morning wood

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just recently (about 10w ago) I finally got a script for Testosterone. My initial thoughts were the script was very low. I'm taking 200mg ever 2 weeks. I'm headed back for bloodwork next week to hopefully increase my dose.

My question is, lately I haven't had morning wood at all. This is very unusual for me, and I feel must be a direct result of my shitty doctor giving me such a low script. Any thoughts on could the low dose be the issue?

Does 200mg / 2wk seem low? To me it feels like about half what I should be on.

I would get bloods first off. Most of us are gonna give assumptions based on physiology and our experiences.

To prevent peaks and valleys I would pin 100mg a wk or even 50mg Monday and Thursday.

I know when I started TRT on 100mg a wk this happened to me and i got sensitive nipples. Didn’t jump on AI as it did and willl regulate.

I think going from low and nothing to now injecting testosterone, initially you will see a rise in estrogen.

Sit tight and give it 3 months for your test levels, estrogen and test doses to lock in.

200mgs every 2 weeks is very low and ineffective.

Test E and Cyp peak 48 hours after a shot and decrease from that point on. In pubmed studies the "mean" or the majority of the men tested had test out of their system and were below baseline at day 11. A % of the study lasted a few days longer, so we see that the compound is completely gone by Day 14 in all men studied.

What this means is that if you shoot 200mgs you are going to have a nice spike, probably 2000+ n/dL by day 2. From that point on, you decrease daily.

If you cannot get the script increased, simply shoot 100mgs 1x per week. That is far more effective then doing 200 1x per 2 weeks.

Also jump on some tadalafil if need be. 5mgs per day is what we administered to patients w severe issues and many men run say 5-10mgs EOD even. Or some men just keep it on hand and use 10-20mgs PRN or as needed. Recall this is in your system for 36+ hours so you dont have to do ED administration.

Head over to the RECON forum if you need a source and my discount code is there as well.

I would get bloods first off. Most of us are gonna give assumptions based on physiology and our experiences.

To prevent peaks and valleys I would pin 100mg a wk or even 50mg Monday and Thursday.

I know when I started TRT on 100mg a wk this happened to me and i got sensitive nipples. Didn’t jump on AI as it did and willl regulate.

I think going from low and nothing to now injecting testosterone, initially you will see a rise in estrogen.

Sit tight and give it 3 months for your test levels, estrogen and test doses to lock in.
Thanks for the reply. I hate the idea of going 2 weeks between injections also, but wanted to follow protocol unitl my 3mo appointment next week. Plus the little vials they gave me don't really allow for 100mg/wk. They're 200mg vials, and drawing half doesn't quite give me 2 doses of 100mg due to some loss from separate draws. Hopefully my T levels will still be in the shitter and he'll increas the dose. If not, i'm just going to keep the script and do 200mg/wk on my own. I was doing that for some time before trying to get a legit script, and that dose felt good.

Thanks for the reply. I hate the idea of going 2 weeks between injections also, but wanted to follow protocol unitl my 3mo appointment next week. Plus the little vials they gave me don't really allow for 100mg/wk. They're 200mg vials, and drawing half doesn't quite give me 2 doses of 100mg due to some loss from separate draws. Hopefully my T levels will still be in the shitter and he'll increas the dose. If not, i'm just going to keep the script and do 200mg/wk on my own. I was doing that for some time before trying to get a legit script, and that dose felt good.

I have the same vials and it’s never an issue.

200mgs every 2 weeks is very low and ineffective.
This was my thought as well. Before I got the script I was taking 200/wk and felt amazing. Hopefully my doc will bump up the script next week, but if not I'll take your guy's suggestions and try for 100/wk and will more likely bump up the dose to 200/wk.

I have the same vials and it’s never an issue.
Well it was for me, don't know what to say there. I can get 100mg the first draw, but the 2nd one is about 75-80mg. Maybe its something I'm doing wrong. Either way 200mg / 2wk is gay and I'm gonna need to bump the dose. Very anxious to know my results. Can't even get a fukn boner in the morning WTF is this shit.

Well it was for me, don't know what to say there. I can get 100mg the first draw, but the 2nd one is about 75-80mg. Maybe its something I'm doing wrong. Either way 200mg / 2wk is gay and I'm gonna need to bump the dose. Very anxious to know my results. Can't even get a fukn boner in the morning WTF is this shit.

Interesting. I always have a tad extra.

Thought i'd update the post. SO i went in for my 10w lab (have been following 200mg every 2 weeks) and lab came back yesterday at 217. My doc bumped me up to 200mg per week which is a nice script.

He wants me to come back in 6 weeks to re-test. Should I follow this protocol up to the testing day? I don't want to test high, and have him cut my script back though. Thoughts?

Yeah, follow exactly. But if you can, get your blood draw on the back half of week (like day 4 or 5 after pin). Most docs won't look at the exact date you had the
draw....just that you had it done and what the numbers were.

Good luck man...what is this...thread #3 on dick probs? :p

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, follow exactly. But if you can, get your blood draw on the back half of week (like day 4 or 5 after pin). Most docs won't look at the exact date you had the
draw....just that you had it done and what the numbers were.

Good luck man...what is this...thread #3 on dick probs? :p
Thx man. Dunno if this is #3 on dick problems LOL. But definitely my 200mg per 2 weeks dose had my dick barely functioning. 217 is super low. I'm guessing 200/wk will be just right. its what I used to run before I tried to get a legit script. I felt great on that dose.

200 ew is a good spot, for sure.

Kidding about dick probs...i think your other threads were nut issues. Balls Mahoney makes it easy to remember.

LOL you're right I think I posted something about that before! My fukn balls are insanely small! They used to be big before trt now I've got infant testies! Oh well makes my dick look super huge!

Extremely pumped about the 200/wk script. Been a long time coming. Picking up the script today, interested to see what it'll cost me.

I never knew what I was going to get charged...usually between $8-20. Typically $8 for 4mil and $20 for 10mil. That's just a coincidence that it works out to $2 a mil though. I've actually gotten the 10mil for $8 once.

Thought i'd update the post. SO i went in for my 10w lab (have been following 200mg every 2 weeks) and lab came back yesterday at 217. My doc bumped me up to 200mg per week which is a nice script.

He wants me to come back in 6 weeks to re-test. Should I follow this protocol up to the testing day? I don't want to test high, and have him cut my script back though. Thoughts?

I'd be tempted to throw some Test prop or ace on top of that up until 10 days out from testing.

Back