• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Riots and Looting

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should we place bets on when the first looting and riots take place and where? This is only normal human behavior

You know the “ minority’s “ look for any excuse they can to steal other people’s things instead of actually working for something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the “ minority’s “ look for any excuse they can to steal other people’s things instead of actually working for something

That's true!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

This panic induced recession will be a great story to tell my grandkids

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

3sa687.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:coffee:
3sa687.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
The hood/ghetto in anywhere hood/ghetto USA- that's where they always begin
This is why I love that idiot champaign mayor halting gun sales
If I didnt have one, I would go buy one- If I see some bitch nigga trying to steal my shit Ill shoot them right in the blue gums
Should we place bets on when the first looting and riots take place and where? This is only normal human behavior

Last edited:
Hell, white working class is the minority!

Thats why I put minorities in parentheses because we all know its not the white working class people out looking for any reason they can find to loot or riot
Hint: swamp donkeys and moon crickets

Last edited:
Hell, white working class is the minority!

there are more white people on welfare telling you its lazy minorities is a trick to get you to oppose these social programs, the real problem is if they force these people to work, they will not only work for less money than you but production will stop because hard working people will see these lazy fuckers getting paid to do less

This panic induced recession will be a great story to tell my grandkids

the bank runoff and stock crash was not from average people buying toilet paper, think about it, most of wall streets money is from foreign investors

Shit if that starts I’m hitting the cvs pharmacy for all the damn painkillers and dick pills I can grab 😂😂

When gyms start closing, the meatheads will start rioting!!!

there are more white people on welfare telling you its lazy minorities is a trick to get you to oppose these social programs, the real problem is if they force these people to work, they will not only work for less money than you but production will stop because hard working people will see these lazy fuckers getting paid to do less

the bank runoff and stock crash was not from average people buying toilet paper, think about it, most of wall streets money is from foreign investors
It all hurts. Fuck id rather see people out buying & loading up on shit. As least their buyin shit. All these tax refunds comin in & noone wants to go out & spend their money . People draining their 401ks, selling off investments, gold silver etc etc. It all hurts Especially with it effecting most the world & our main import export countrys.

its not gonna get any better anytime soon either. Id say this year is a fucking wash. We will see shit in this we never imagined would ever happen here.

Then u add all these businesses losing profits as well. Its gonna be a horrible snoball effect. Fuck we still havnt recovered really from 2008. Interest rates were still shit. At least the stock market & economy were stable but we were still in a bubble.

I hope im wrong but i have a fuckin bad feeling about this shit & i feel were not getting the whole truth. Something is missing.

I know one thing if shit starts to go down run to Heavyiron's house. That dude has an arsenal of weapons and body armor lol

Im still sticking with Chicago starting tomorrow. Anyone else?

Dude walked into a grocery store /pharmacy & started shootin in broad daylight the other day. Not sure the outcome or his demands but shits startin to get real. Been some other unusual shootings lately as well.

Money on Florida.. Them Florida boys are loco...

Dude walked into a grocery store /pharmacy & started shootin in broad daylight the other day. Not sure the outcome or his demands but shits startin to get real. Been some other unusual shootings lately as well.

Bound to happen when you deprive people of buttwipe.

Money on Florida.. Them Florida boys are loco...

Im here in FL brother and the majority of people here are stupid AF but that being said its not the white ones well atleast not the true white ones that is. Ive always said they need to just put a huge razor wire fence around the state give the good people a chance to get out and just turn the state into one big prison. Let the trash have it because all they do is make it torture for those of us with sense.

P.S. it reminds me of that movie escape from L.A.

Last edited:
Back