• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

The worst news imaginable for gym bro’s....

IML Gear Cream!
Illinois- I suspect the guys talking about the bars and restaurants closing down are also in IL as Gov Pritzker announced this today.

Sucks for the few of you who posted from ohio. This shit is getting out of hand with “precautions”. Cant even sit down for a meal

do you worry about gyms !?
we cannot leave the house
everything is closed here except for groceries and pharmacies ... and tobacconists, those remain open because the state has a monopoly and must sell tobacco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3LOvv9Z-0

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-gFtHJOd8

[/FONT]

Last edited:
do you worry about gyms !?
we cannot leave the house
everything is closed here except for groceries and pharmacies ... and tobacconists, those remain open because the state has a monopoly and must sell tobacco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3LOvv9Z-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-gFtHJOd8

Oh no the meatheads will riot!!!

Sucks for the few of you who posted from ohio. This shit is getting out of hand with “precautions”. Cant even sit down for a meal
Literally something new everyday with no end in sight. Several larger area gyms / rec centers shut down tonight until further notice.

Got edibles too. What do you mean about the carts?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
This is not a smoker friendly disease from what they are saying. I saw something on the local news stating people who vape are at a higher risk of contracting the virus. I know it does affect breathing but this could just be something they are using yet again to bash vaping

Literally something new everyday with no end in sight. Several larger area gyms / rec centers shut down tonight until further notice.
Damn man that sucks bro. If they closed gyms for two weeks I’d still be pissed but hey that’s not terrible I could use a good week away from the gym and then follow that up with a week of body weight exercises before returning but the end of April is what I’m hearing some say. That’s 7 weeks man, 7 weeks with absolutely no heavy squats, bench, nothing. Fuck that man.

Get Shredded!
Looks like I’m going invest in a squat rack that can also be used as a bench press platform, a bench, a barbell, 6 45lb weights, a couple 35s, 25s, 10s and 5s. I already have 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30lb dumbbells so I’m going to also look for a pair of 50s, 75s and 100s and with that I’ll be set and can manage to do everything I need to.

This shit is getting out of hand...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Looks like the cars wont be parked in the garage anymore. Home gym is way more important.
Are testing is so bad and behind the other countries some say double the amount of people could have it.
Where I'm at a gentleman tested positive but they say he could of had it for weeks. If that's true he could of infected even more people.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like I’m going invest in a squat rack that can also be used as a bench press platform, a bench, a barbell, 6 45lb weights, a couple 35s, 25s, 10s and 5s. I already have 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30lb dumbbells so I’m going to also look for a pair of 50s, 75s and 100s and with that I’ll be set and can manage to do everything I need to.

Is it wise to start spending money now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shit is getting out of hand...
Daycare centers being closed are next on the plate after they waived the max limits. They mentioned multiple times the last couple of days about keeping schools, collages and all sports closed/suspended indefinately through the rest of the school year. So much for winning state, earning scholarships, prom, graduation, etc.. Yet the polls are still open tomorrow for us to get out and vote though!

Our Ymca's told anyone over 60 and under 14 to stay home. No shit. Kids are welcome but a parent must be near them at all times. All senior programs have been suspended. They've shutdown every other piece of cardio equipment and have all but scrapped the free weights and machines. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Right when my blast is kicking in at max peaks, my gym closes down! Say it ain't so bros! Now I'm worried about if quest labs will be closing for my bloods I need to do in less than 2 weeks!!!!! Any ideas or predictions you guys think will happen as far as them shutting down or not?

Corona is here, time for a beer..or 10

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Walmart Special! Lol A good adjustable bench and a set of 105lb adjustable dumbbells. Free delivery is where u save because it would normally cost a fortune for delivery.
1c1b8b2a5cc91c4d275807ab2b5a5dd2.plist
Max

Walmart Special! Lol A good adjustable bench and a set of 105lb adjustable dumbbells. Free delivery is where u save because it would normally cost a fortune for delivery.
1c1b8b2a5cc91c4d275807ab2b5a5dd2.plist
Max

Nice find...for nearly 2 Franklins you can get a basic workout at home. I may look into this to shoehorn into my spare bedroom.

Well all gyms in my area are closed. Everything except supermarkets and pharmacies are closed!

Right when my blast is kicking in at max peaks, my gym closes down! Say it ain't so bros! Now I'm worried about if quest labs will be closing for my bloods I need to do in less than 2 weeks!!!!! Any ideas or predictions you guys think will happen as far as them shutting down or not?

Corona is here, time for a beer..or 10

Just walked in person to my quest lab.. there exact answer to my question of will u be open next week or the foreseeable future..was and I quote " we aren't closing unless we die" was her exact words... Looks like I can get bloods done.. thanks lady, don't die on me tho

One of the gyms is closed and the other one is a smaller one said they will be open as usual.
I guess it comes to the point where to what extend are they willing to control what we do. It could be a serious matter if we dont control it but to close the places where alot of people build their immune system thats just wrong.

Well all gyms in my area are closed. Everything except supermarkets and pharmacies are closed!

Do you have a plan B

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I had warned you!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]stay at home[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Back