• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The worst news imaginable for gym bro’s....

Get Shredded!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I had warned you!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]stay at home[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

You did bro and shit has finally hit the fan here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s 2 private gyms near me going to try those today if not I’m screwed man :(

Good luck man, hope ya find something to hold you over! I have one private, hardcore gym in my area. If my gym closes, I might have to bite the bullet and join.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Good luck man, hope ya find something to hold you over! I have one private, hardcore gym in my area. If my gym closes, I might have to bite the bullet and join.

Yea I have an old school dirty power lifting gym near me lol going to skip today but idk how long I can hold out!

I'm in NYC, all.gyms are closed as of 8pm today till further notice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Governor just closed all gyms, fitness centers, movie theaters and bowling alleys at the end of business today until further notice.

Governor just closed all gyms, fitness centers, movie theaters and bowling alleys at the end of business today until further notice.
We have many, any particular govenor??

I was just walking out the door and the wife stopped me and showed me an email saying it was closed smh

Client just texted me saying new jersey closed their gyms too.
Why oh why can't they allow the meatheads to work out??? That's so crazy lol.

IML Gear Cream!
We have many, any particular govenor??

OH

This also applies to all private training facilities, too. They are postponing our Primary election tomorrow until June 2nd. Even though the Sec. of State and Gov. both admitted they don't technically have the power to do it, the State AG. is filling suit to do just that. So now, we can't even vote. Guess this is the nice way of implementing martial law.

OH

This also applies to all private training facilities, too. They are postponing our Primary election tomorrow until June 2nd. Even though the Sec. of State and Gov. both admitted they don't technically have the power to do it, the State AG. is filling suit to do just that. So now, we can't even vote. Guess this is the nice way of implementing martial law.
Now that's a dangerous path for a state or even the whole country to go down...prayers to you all!

Yep all gyms in my area are closed till further notice. Would private gyms be able to operate?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This shit is totally out of control. Seriously wtf will happen when a stronger more deadly virus comes in... Covid 19 now, Corona must have gotten pissed that they were associated with this virus. Covid 19 is in the same family as the common cold but It's just a stronger strain. It will die off when it can't find a new host. If you watched the resident evil movie I'm just waiting for that. Lockdown all city's as the government sprays out Lysol nukes. I understand concerned but this panic level GTFO.

Its all Trump's fault. I forgot to add. Just ask the douche canoe Cuomo...

Last edited:
all gyms in LA are closed now...

All gyms in ny and nj are closed until further notice.

Luckily I have my own private gym.

Just when I was hitting some personal bests. Did 315 for 12 reps yesterday and 315 for 3 reps on incline.

Looks like that won’t be attempted again for some time.

Market is way down. Hysteria at the food stores. Fucking ppl are buying and hoarding toilet paper...

We are spiraling into a recession.

This has to have an impact on gear supply too. Raws have to be drying up from China.

Any package from Asia will be near impossible to get inside the states.

Fortunately I am stocked until next summer. My paranoia finally paid off. Lol

All gyms in CO are now closed for at least 30 days

Washington State just closed all gyms today at 11am. Got one last workout in at 7am this morning at my LA Fitness. Drove by another LA Fitness around 1pm during lunch, and it was closed and locked.

As of tonight all gyms in my area are closed, there are a few open across town, limited to 125 person occupancy per locale. They also closed bars, dining in restaurants and other places occupancy rates have been limited to 50 people or 50% of existing occupancy rate

Last edited:
My gym closed down. Luckily I have a
Private gym that I can go too.

My gym is in a big sports complex. Soccer turf, ice hockey rink, tennis court ect. I txt my gym owner who rents his space from the complex tonight and he said unless the complex bars the doors he's staying open. NY isn't under martial law its just 99.99% urged in a "mandatory" sounding way that they close.
My gym has its own door into the complex and into the gym which is keypad locked as the gym is unstaffed 90% of the time.
The door had a sign on it tonight that said "during this covid issue we must operate at 50% capacity so if you aren't renting a place in the facility for an event or pay a membership to be here then get off the premises"
There was 4 people there tonight at peak time including me. Most will heed the news and the rest will be paranoid. I love a dead gym. Disinfectant wipe before i touch whatever (cause why not be careful) and im good to go.

Yep all gyms closed here too. Checking out 1 spot that SAYS he is staying open for member and gives everyone a key card to get in..if so I'll join tomorrow..if not guess its Garage Sessions until shit is back to normal!!! Shitty timing mid cycle!!! Pretty pissed off!

Yep all gyms closed here too. Checking out 1 spot that SAYS he is staying open for member and gives everyone a key card to get in..if so I'll join tomorrow..if not guess its Garage Sessions until shit is back to normal!!! Shitty timing mid cycle!!! Pretty pissed off!

That sucks bro! I’m so grateful I was waiting until the weather was totally done being cold so I could start my tren but I guess I’ll hold off and just get fat until this shit blows over.

My gym remains open.... Always... (So many retards in modern day gyms,its distracting and retarded).

Where’s my invite?

pullups, pushups, crunches for me till further notice. I might even do some road cardio.... and get shin splints.

All gyms in ny and nj are closed until further notice.

Luckily I have my own private gym.

Just when I was hitting some personal bests. Did 315 for 12 reps yesterday and 315 for 3 reps on incline.

Looks like that won’t be attempted again for some time.

Market is way down. Hysteria at the food stores. Fucking ppl are buying and hoarding toilet paper...

We are spiraling into a recession.

This has to have an impact on gear supply too. Raws have to be drying up from China.

Any package from Asia will be near impossible to get inside the states.

Fortunately I am stocked until next summer. My paranoia finally paid off. Lol

From what I’ve been seeing the past month the market is flooded with raws again and a lot of these sources are out in the open right in front of us.

Back