• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The worst news imaginable for gym bro’s....

IML Gear Cream!
My gym remains open.... Always... (So many retards in modern day gyms,its distracting and retarded).
I'd charge $19.99 a month. At that price you'll make a small fortune lol. Nice set up

Damn man that sucks bro. If they closed gyms for two weeks I’d still be pissed but hey that’s not terrible I could use a good week away from the gym and then follow that up with a week of body weight exercises before returning but the end of April is what I’m hearing some say. That’s 7 weeks man, 7 weeks with absolutely no heavy squats, bench, nothing. Fuck that man.

Quarantine with a fat girl and put her on your back. Heavy squats are then taken care of and weighted push ups. Gotta think outside the box lol. But seriously, if you have kids or a significant other, you can put them on your back for squats, have them lay on your back for push ups, fill a bag with books or magazines to do biceps, triceps and shoulders, headstand push ups, kneel in front of your couch with your back facing it and tuck your feet underneath and you can do reverse hamstring curls. There’s a ton you can do at home that more than body weight if you don’t have a home gym. You just have to put the effort of thought into it and think outside the box.

Quarantine with a fat girl and put her on your back. Heavy squats are then taken care of and weighted push ups. Gotta think outside the box lol. But seriously, if you have kids or a significant other, you can put them on your back for squats, have them lay on your back for push ups, fill a bag with books or magazines to do biceps, triceps and shoulders, headstand push ups, kneel in front of your couch with your back facing it and tuck your feet underneath and you can do reverse hamstring curls. There’s a ton you can do at home that more than body weight ifn you don’t have a home gym. You just have to put the effort of thought into it and think outside the box.

did we speak about this already or do we just think that much alike. This is actually exactly what I have planned.

Both my gyms are closed here...i live in maryland and they dont reopen till the march31

Right when my blast is kicking in at max peaks, my gym closes down! Say it ain't so bros! Now I'm worried about if quest labs will be closing for my bloods I need to do in less than 2 weeks!!!!! Any ideas or predictions you guys think will happen as far as them shutting down or not?

Corona is here, time for a beer..or 10

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
quest & labcorp is whos doing most the virus testing so i doubt they will shut down

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Both my gyms are closed here...i live in maryland and they dont reopen till the march31

Don’t be surprised if this date gets extended... no one should.

Might go until end of April.

If they are closed now, and shit gets worse then now, why would they re-open?

Government is giving us a little at a time. Biting off as much as we can eat.

One bite at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my area its TBD which is crazy!
There's really no end in sight which is scary.
There saying it will be evaluated every 15 days. But come on.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Im using the girlfriends workout band things. Fuck, im might just use these full time. If you can’t figure out how to workout at home then you suck

Get Shredded!
Im using the girlfriends workout band things. Fuck, im might just use these full time. If you can’t figure out how to workout at home then you suck

LOL just don't break them or she will put you in the doghouse! :D

They just shut down our tanning salons yesterday, a week after they shut the gyms down. I guess GTL is now reduced to just L! I'm supposed to have a new washing machine delivered on Saturday. If that doesn't happen, and my rapidly dying washing machine bites it, then there will be no GTL at all.

Going have to give his prison workout book a try. Even trying to buy equipment on line will take over a month to get here!

they just shut down our tanning salons yesterday, a week after they shut the gyms down. I guess gtl is now reduced to just l! I'm supposed to have a new washing machine delivered on saturday. If that doesn't happen, and my rapidly dying washing machine bites it, then there will be no gtl at all.

gtl

Attachments

• 7BCD09AB-4582-405F-8921-1AD96A8367A3.gif
    7BCD09AB-4582-405F-8921-1AD96A8367A3.gif
    555.9 KB · Views: 23
I posted a simple at home bodyweight split you guys can check out if you don't have access to weights in the training section.

No reason to shrink all the way up. Just get after it.

Quarantine with a fat girl and put her on your back. Heavy squats are then taken care of and weighted push ups. Gotta think outside the box lol. But seriously, if you have kids or a significant other, you can put them on your back for squats, have them lay on your back for push ups, fill a bag with books or magazines to do biceps, triceps and shoulders, headstand push ups, kneel in front of your couch with your back facing it and tuck your feet underneath and you can do reverse hamstring curls. There’s a ton you can do at home that more than body weight if you don’t have a home gym. You just have to put the effort of thought into it and think outside the box.

If you can slide your legs under your couch, forget hamstrings, your calves should be number one priority, lol J/k these are some great tips here my man!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Back