• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raws TD

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I got my order in from IL yesterday. And I gotta say it was pretty fast especially given the crap they’ve been going through in China. It only took one Deca half life from the day I paid until the day my pack landed! I haven’t opened up all of the bags yet to make sure it looks good, but all the bags are there and the ones I did open looked good. And had the correct smell. Lol. I had no idea the raws would have that smell! The test e was kind of sweet almost. The Sustanon was pungent. And the NPP straight stank! When I had the NPP out my wife was like WTF is that smell! Lol.

Thanks Iron Lion!

Maybe you just need to shower bro all my raws always have a chemical smell that is very faint. Lol just joking with you but I never noticed the smells your talking about but then again I only order orals as far as raws.

The injects have a cool smell to them. Hard to explain. Just straight test e is my favorite. My wife thinks it's awful but I like the stench. Haven't noticed much of a smell on orals.

Glad to hear good things about IL raws. Might have to give them a shot.

Nice man I'm glad you got your pack.
If you store it in the freezer it won't stink up your room.

Nice man I'm glad you got your pack.
If you store it in the freezer it won't stink up your room.
Lol. Yea that’s the plan REHH. I have some vacuum bags I’m gonna put them in and then in the freezer. For now I have them in a small cooler. Air tight seal, no smell. Just for a few days so I can brew some of it up before I store it.

Yea the oral powders don’t really smell that strong. Just a slight smell. The injectables smell a lot! This stuff has got to be pure just based off that strong ass stench alone!

Back