• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lost medical insurance

Devil Dog 82nd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I lost my medical insurance due to retirement. They covered the cost of my therapy, so now I have to pay their higher cost or purchase from another source. Is it ok to ask about source checks for sponsors on here?

Thanks

You can go to the source checking sub forum and find a lot there or by going to each sources individual sub forum and see a lot of info there as well. If you need any help shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost my medical insurance due to retirement. They covered the cost of my therapy, so now I have to pay their higher cost or purchase from another source. Is it ok to ask about source checks for sponsors on here?

Thanks

I assume from your handle that you're ex-military... also assumed that VA was lifetime coverage or until Medicare. Is that not the case?

You can buy test super cheap .. labs are the more expensive thing. Maybe continue your previous therapy until you get things settled if your labs were previously very stable.

Another thread over 2 years old!!!!!!
Must be Shotta609's new account trying to get the GC list again 😂

Okay, that one was petty, I'm done now.

Back