Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,394 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    further more they were trying to extort you, asking you to keep it down low in place with bribes? that ain't cool..
    This was the part that caught my eye not the low test score

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,463 Posts
    Rep Points

I wonder how many more people are supposed to keep quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,280 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Exactly, I have been around a while and shit happens but itís the way that a shop handles it . I have shown them bloods and this problem started in the beginning of January.i guess this is how Dutch handles their customers . I am sure that Iím not the only one .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 214D4548-972B-415B-8187-DF097CF3595E.png  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    Rep Points

sorry to hear about your low numbers hopefully it will be made right.

i know some reps and sponsors are gonna like this, sorry, but please stop buying ugl products. I see these kind of results time and time again. thereís really no reason to go uGL these days with all the pharmaceutical grade aas available.

or at least in your cycle your testosterone and AIís should be pharmaceutical grade, that should be a given.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,394 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Exactly, I have been around a while and shit happens but itís the way that a shop handles it . I have shown them bloods and this problem started in the beginning of January.i guess this is how Dutch handles their customers . I am sure that Iím not the only one .
    Wow I'm kinda shocked seeing them write you this. It just confirms what you had said prior about them wanting you to keep your mouth shut.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    848 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Uh huh! not cool...

thats not a good look for anyone..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points

Well another shit sponsor called out ... Glad I never used these shit heads. Sorry to hear Frank. Dutch you're garbage.
    Last edited by Mick; 03-14-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points

Super uncool. This sponsor should be banned immediately but that probably won't happen as long as they pay their advertising fees. It's also uncool that certain "sponsors" pile on. Wtf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

IMO if Dutch is confident in his products he should be okay with you posting it and then following up with more blood work after the reship. A low blood isn't the end of the world but it looks very shady asking you not to post it. So what if you had good bloods on the replacement he would be okay with you posting that though? It looks pretty childish saying you "burned" it. Way more professional ways to handle it.

Good on you for calling it out.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,366 Posts
    Rep Points

This leads me to believe he possibly got a bad batch and was attempting to fix it.

Still, not a good look.

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theMightyQuinn View Post
    Super uncool. This sponsor should be banned immediately but that probably won't happen as long as they pay their advertising fees. It's also uncool that certain "sponsors" pile on. Wtf?
    Simmer down there.. the source in question very well could be conducting their own research and investigation that could be taking some time, regardless of the blood results and what's on the surface, sometimes there's more going on behind closed doors.. no one gets removed immediately, without due process. The issue has been brought to the public table and that is the first step with accountability. It is not a good look, and how Dutch handles this will be a reflection on what his reputation is to be. It sucks for anyone to have to come forward and post blood results, no one really wants to be in that position what has to be done. Frank is just doing his job with his moral obligation. Let the event unfold, it will eventually show itself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck these guys for trying to cover up for posting on forums.haha I mean it's been well known that Dutch is underdosed I've seen some poor test results on other forums

They should have still taken care of you but im sure they would have just sent you some more underdosed gear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points

I like the part where he says ďyour results were unsureĒ. What is unsure? The bloodwork is unsure, the lab doing the testing is unsure? I read that as he doesnít believe the labs. I maybe wrong but it seems much easier to just say ďsorry that you had unfavorably low test scores and thank you for getting bloodwork done. Now let me know what you want for the $200 credit and Iíll get it right out to ya!Ē

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,554 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    I like the part where he says ďyour results were unsureĒ. What is unsure? The bloodwork is unsure, the lab doing the testing is unsure? I read that as he doesnít believe the labs. I maybe wrong but it seems much easier to just say ďsorry that you had unfavorably low test scores and thank you for getting bloodwork done. Now let me know what you want for the $200 credit and Iíll get it right out to ya!Ē
    I'm not trying to stir the pot here and I don't have a dog in this fight.. but I've been down this road before with EP, because the reality is shit happens in the market unbeknownst to sources.. if a source says they never been affected then they are outright lying.. something will always happen with quality control, whether it's medication, or electronics or even automobiles for that matter.. factory recalls are a part of life..
    how this source handles it is going to determine his reputation.. attempting to sweep it under the carpet is not cool, in the past when I ever experienced issues I encourage members supposed to bloodworks just to avoid any instances if something came up in the future. At the same time we conducted investigations, sometimes coming up with no answers because by that time new batches have been created and everything is back within its normal balance. The best thing to do is to offer utmost customer care.. I'm not giving any suggestions, I'm just saying this instance is not new to the game and there is formulas that work great to find a resolution.

I'm confident that resolution will be made..